Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

lets share your best quotes!!!

didi da'great

Malaysia

i love this quote:

"THE VALUE THAT YOU USE TO SEE YOURSELF IS THE VALUE THAT PEOPLE USE TO JUDGE YOU. SO, PUT A HIGH VALUE"

this quote help me much to improve my self confidence. it just like this, if u see urself as a loser, then people will see u as a loser.

so, what's your best quotes and how hard it helps or influences you in your life?

share it..Laughing

12:59 PM Feb 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

"Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation or creed." – Bertrand Russell

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function." – F. Scott Fitzgerald

01:09 PM Feb 27 2008 |

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

I like this quote and I already mentioned it in my blog"Don't look down on someone unless you're helping him up." So you have to get the best… and leave anything that not appropriate with your goals.. Because it is one of your rights to have the best life … and  as 2pac said “only God can judge me now”Smile

02:20 PM Feb 27 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

you say you are beautiful before others

it does not mean how slowly you goes on as long as you do not stop

04:57 AM Feb 28 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.

Anthony Robbins

04:06 AM Mar 02 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.Anthony Robbins

04:07 AM Mar 02 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.Brian Tracy

04:08 AM Mar 02 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

A Flask of Wine, a Book of Verse, and Thou Beside me singing in the Wilderness

Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam. Edward FitzGerald's Translation. ... 

http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/okhym.htm

10:36 AM Mar 02 2008 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

The most beautiful/marvellous scenery is at the dangerous peak.

12:12 PM Mar 02 2008 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

Everything changes except the change

07:07 PM Mar 03 2008 |

aymoooone

aymoooone

Saudi Arabia

hiiiii evryone ,

i love this quote because nowadays i see lots of people like this situation ….

Smile((( people in glass houses shoudn't throw stones )))Smile

that mean don't do somthing that hurts another person because u may get hurt     ur self ,,,,,SmileSmile

Aymooooooooooone

02:55 AM Mar 04 2008 |