Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

JoKeS

Asian_boi

Asian_boi

Pakistan

hay ppl u just have to post 1 of the best joke u know….

well let me start.

"Height of insult"

Wife to Husband

if the earth is going to be finished after 30 min wot u will like to do in that 30 min

Husband: ofcourse SEX!!

Wife: wot about next 28 min???

05:42 PM Feb 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi Micyarrah,

I was really very surprised when I heard that Nasreddin Hoca is a well known person by you and Blink. I must say that I have no much information about famous personalities of your country. This means that I have to catch up on some more things of your countrySmile

01:30 PM Jan 24 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Blink,

I hope you havent read this joke beforeSmile

PAN
One day, the Hodja borrowed a pan from his neighbor. After he had finished using it, he took it back to the neighbor with a small pan tucked inside.
When the man saw it, he was most surprised.
“What is that?” he asked.
“Well, said the Hodja, when I borrowed your pan it was pregnant and it brought a child into the world.”
The man smiled and accepted them.

A few days later the Hodja borrowed the pan again but this time he did not return it.
The man was rather cross. He went to the Hodja and asked “What about my pan?”
“I am very sorry”, said the Hodja, “but it died.”
“Don't make jokes with me”, replied the man, “How can a pan die?”
“If you believe that it brought a child into the world”, said the Hodja, “why can't you believe that it died?”

02:43 PM Jan 25 2009 |

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said: "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess".
He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."
The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want". Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked: "What is the matter ? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me ?"
The man said, "Look I'm a software engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

07:38 AM Jan 28 2009 |

micyarrah

micyarrah

Algeria

hey there

sunnay your story about the pan I know it but the pan is a a dinnar and his son is a penny ,

there were a woman who is a pathological lier , so she decided to stop and go to El HADJ  and never lie again

when she returned home , her friends asked her about her trip

she said every thing was okay but  in oui way home there were a problem with the plain so we had to come down and push it !!!!

see ya

09:16 PM Jan 28 2009 |