Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

god bless America

gkisseberth

Germany

Nice to see that not all muslims think America is the "great satan"

A very interesting point of view from an Iraqi minister, especially his views about the state of modern islam. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLnMk-bO8w 

10:48 AM Mar 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

Hakimi, the title was a reflection of the sentiment of the gentleman in the video. 

I remain an unbeliever and an infidel.  

Do you think the USA should stop supporting the KSA?

02:08 PM Mar 16 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

hehe, thanks Kana…..

04:06 PM Mar 16 2008 |

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

to Kanaobi “USA helps a country” nice joke!!!
to the author, just one question – How many $$$ paid american and british oil campanies for the democracy in Iraq? The oil is priceless…

07:51 PM Mar 16 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I don't know, Danilz, how much $$?  

Which American and British oil companies are getting all the oil? What are they paying for Iraqi oil? Are they just taking it? 

08:17 PM Mar 16 2008 |

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

Exxon Mobil and BP..Saddam was elderly person. And his "monarchy" in Iraq was the problem of Iraq..Americans want to occupied the Middle East as a result created Osama Ben Laden ( at the same time Osama was CIA agent, and really strange fact why CIA doesnt where and what to do the agent of CIA), 11 september ( fantastic operation of CIA and FBI)..than Afganistan..how many soldiers died? than Iraq..Operation in Ukraine – good operation, but in fact at present time Ukraine has serious economical problems, and GAZPROM will help Ukraine)))

Americans want to be the god on the earth, but in fact they are pups)

08:40 PM Mar 16 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

well Danilz, if you're going to say here that the attacks on Sept 11, 2001 were a CIA/FBI operation, I think our conversation is done here. 

Enjoy the Kool-Aid 

08:45 PM Mar 16 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

who appears in the vedio is a shi'ai religion man .

one of the people who were suffering from the humiliating for almost 30 years under the rule of saddam hussein .

I understand his point of view . they got rid of sadam by the interfere of america . so they are so greatful .although they know for sure america come seeking its own benefits , yet they don't want to fight or say some thing bad to someone do a favour in spite of the fact that america has no intention to protect these people .

shi'a hate the existince of america in their country but are so patient .

you liked this vedio . do not you ? it make you glad

i want you to be more  glad .so i have some thing for you

just look at this muslim woman that love bush so much . her love come to a high level that she forgot  she can not kiss foreign man according to her religion .

12:16 AM Mar 17 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

He..he..nice pic monata! Where did it take? Seem that she loves Bush so much! By the way, I don’t hate USA! But I don’t like so much! I realize that USA has many contribution with its aids to many countries! BUT….there’s not aid if there’s not goal inside! Is there a big/rich country which give helping/aid without ‘something’? Nonsen..! Sorry, if I have negative thinking! But Tell me which one?

12:49 AM Mar 17 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hm..KANA, i think U love USA very much! Don’t U?

12:50 AM Mar 17 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Pop, in 2006 The US provided Indonesia with 267.4 million dollars in aid.

What was the goal inside? What did the USA get? 

01:00 AM Mar 17 2008 |