Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ask spiritual a help

spiritualeye

Lebanon

some kid friend come and say to me ; spirit help me please some big guy want to hit me so help me, i say ; ok my son go to him and say that your father is ben laden and he want to kill you, after that the kid come and say : spiritual it's work the boy run away haha .. i say ; wow good new , maybe your father is so happy about u .. u crash the big boy , he say ; i don't know about that because my father is disappear from that day

before some day my friend make his relaxation .. and he say : spiritual spiritual .. you have a big power i see it … can you now make ur self invisible so all people can't see you, i say to my self maybe he's now drugged , i say ; maybe i'll try it some time after some day when i come back from my work … walking , i remember this story so i say let's try it … ok relax .. i'm invisible invisible … no one in this street can see me … inisible … my shadow disappear disappear i can see it disappear oh i see it .. it's disapper i'm invisible wow .. and when i cross the street , some car want to hit me .. maybe because i'm invisible i don't know … and in the last time i live, i say : wow wow it's near it's near thanks god thanks for bean visible thanks maybe now i must kill my friend … thanks

you can try it .. in your home hahahaha

msn :

12:12 PM Mar 17 2008 |