Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I do not think we can get improvement in the English chat room

firefox

firefox

China

we need more native English people.

So here are some volunteers? 

04:01 AM Nov 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chamo41

chamo41

China

You said "I do not think we can get improvement in the English chat room ", yeah, I quite agree with you, though we can make friends there. :)~~

04:17 AM Nov 04 2006 |

woha

China

i think so !

10:30 AM Nov 04 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Well, I guess there are some users with a good english level, the problem is that the most of people stay there and keep on saying "bullsh…" and don't let the ones who actually know to talk.

We should look for another way of communication like msn, yahoo or something like that. Since I've got here I've come to realise who's got a good level and I think chatting with the right persons we'll surely improve.

Regards. 

04:28 PM Nov 04 2006 |

lol80

lol80

Peru

yeha guys i'm agree with i think that a lot of people only write foolish words!!! i can find friend but i can not improve my english on teh chatroom because always you find jackas people sign on!!! so i prefer fing friend an then contact with them, it's my opinion!!! i think that we have to use this chat to practice, practice , practice only english and extend my vocabulary!! bye bye.

03:30 AM Nov 08 2006 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

yes i agree

06:33 AM Nov 08 2006 |

blue sky666

China

i also think so .too many person ,too many talks .there isn’t a integret and common topics , we don’t have a true friend that will listen to our ideas .we don’t know to say what or to talk with who ?

03:08 AM Nov 09 2006 |

blue sky666

China

hello are you online ?can i make a good frend with you ?
hopeing that we can inprove our english level in the process of talking with you and talking some interesing things to make your life more colorful.at the same time .it also make my boring life more colorful and senseful

03:17 AM Nov 09 2006 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

i think ,,,maybe we shouldn't take it seriously…well,,,i found that when i am a new comer,i can get friends there easily,but when time goes on,,i found it totally bored and cold~~~~but i still get some really good friends there,,,,,,see u.

04:30 AM Nov 12 2006 |

blue sky666

China

hello you are so beautiful. can i add your QQ?can i make fiend with you? in the photo ,you can see me ,the middle man is me ,i am a agreeable man.

12:23 AM Nov 13 2006 |

nothing25

nothing25

China

Yes, it's useless to chat here to improve english. For "chat" here only means "write" english.

Sure, one can use skype or msn with earphone to improve one's oral english.

Speaking must be prior to writing.

08:25 AM Nov 13 2006 |