Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's the meaning of your username?

chamo41

chamo41

China

Hi,friends! What's the meaning of your username? :P

As you see, my username is chamo, it means tea dust. I like green tea very much, and my hometown Hangzhou is a famous city in China for producing green tea called "dragon well tea" . That's the reason. :)

I'm looking forward to your explains of your usernames.:) 

04:04 PM Nov 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ashtenia

ashtenia

Finland

Ashtenia is a song from Blink 182. I absolutely ADORE Blink 182, and this song is just great! <3

06:15 PM Mar 23 2007 |

yakudza

yakudza

Uzbekistan

my nick is… the first. yakudzas were warriors in Japan, the second I worked at company in Russia by name YAKUDZACool

09:05 PM Mar 23 2007 |

give up

China

i use this name because i think in our life we have to give up something to choose another

03:12 AM Mar 25 2007 |

ingenieur

ingenieur

Turkey

it means Engineer in German. Here comes the reason, I am learning German for a few years as second foreign language. I used to mistype the word, but I am using it  much, since I will be an engineer. In short, it means I am engineer and I am learning German… :P

11:54 PM Mar 25 2007 |

bua

bua

Thailand

"Bua" means a lotus in Thailand. Laughing

01:29 AM Mar 26 2007 |

Amaru

Amaru

Saudi Arabia

Hi there _^

my username is the Japanese name of my real name which is "Amal" and it means "Hope" in Arabic…my native language ^.

i choose it because i like Japanese and their unique language .

see 'ya ^.~

10:41 PM Mar 31 2007 |

il teachesseur_translator

Venezuela

As I am a teacher of English and teach ESP at college, my job  deals mostly with translating skills into some other languages, so my user name is a combination of three of the most important languages spoken workdwide: Italian (il), English (teach) and French (sseur). With this I want just to mean that I am a teacher that loves translating from one language to another.    

11:00 PM Mar 31 2007 |

sanial

sanial

India

Its my oiginal Name

Sunil

Use for

Nice persons

Intelligent boys

Look-able Girls only

05:32 AM Apr 01 2007 |

s640663

s640663

China

post code of the place i am staying at.

07:25 AM Apr 01 2007 |

pisces27

pisces27

Viet Nam

Well, i choose it because i was born on February 27th. It's very simple.

03:01 PM Apr 14 2007 |