Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What would you improve or change on your body?

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

I know,it sounds crazy!I think everybody would change something,if he get the chance!Cool

08:26 PM Mar 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I think that is "arthritis" in English, Ale. 

Don't change anything else though. You are beautiful  :)

09:19 PM Mar 25 2008 |

tilwayne

tilwayne

Morocco

p

11:10 PM Mar 25 2008 |

tilwayne

tilwayne

Morocco

This is kind of a generic overthought question; let's suppose the chance of changing our organs shape or look offers itself to everyone, in this case the assumption would be just UGLY: a world when everyone tries to look better than the other and embodying the epitome of a flawless beauty; ALL WRONG! The world is created with its miscellaneous components; the evil and the good, the right and the wrond…then the good-looking and the "bad"-looking ; this is nature ,the simply unchangeable and thus balanced nature. The alternativeless remaining choice is to be thankful to our creator.

11:33 PM Mar 25 2008 |

ひら

ひら

Japan

nothing

12:40 AM Mar 26 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

I agree that God has given human as it is, but we are the best among HIS creatures. of course perfectly, all of religion teach this axiom. Pursuant that, nothing wanna change of my body part, yet I only want to improve my strength all of such that, such as eyes as superman (can penetrate the wall, ohh, I really want to, he..he..), leg be like jet lee (soft but powerful), running is like carl lewis, and have a jab as manny pacquiao (owen, he's one of your hero). nevertheless, difficult to reach like them, so only enjoyful all of GOD given to me, with confidence.      

03:13 AM Mar 26 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

Hey Greg, thanks EmbarassedLaughing

And no, it's not "artritis" (in spanish) it's something else, like with arthritis you get worse if you stop moving, with "artrosis" you get worse if you don't stop moving.

06:43 PM Mar 26 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Haven't thought about it… but now that you say it… my back… it's quite weak.

--

Proud Student of Open English 

07:33 PM Mar 26 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

You're welcome, Ale. 

And that really sucks. I have some problems with my knees. Eventually, I can see myself needing surgery like my Dad needed.  

09:53 PM Mar 26 2008 |

Eleven1208

Eleven1208

China

Honestly, if you want someone like you, firstly you have to like yourself. I guess everyone want to change something to make him or her look great,especailly for young lady. Just like me, although i like myself and i am great, but sometimes when i look at my body in mirror, i often think if only i was slim. hoho
that’s nothing,right?

02:51 AM Mar 27 2008 |

Natalie19

Natalie19

Poland

Is there an option: everything??:-) No, I'm just joking.  I fairly like myself. I think some defects in our body can also be attractive. The most important thing's to be smiled, self-confident and optimize person. If you won't accept yourself, nobody will do it.  

09:01 PM Mar 27 2008 |