Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What would you improve or change on your body?

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

I know,it sounds crazy!I think everybody would change something,if he get the chance!Cool

08:26 PM Mar 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

Only one thing?

08:29 PM Mar 23 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

well, not everything. I have nice eyes. But some parts smaller, and some parts bigger might be nice    hehe

08:54 PM Mar 23 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

i think nothing, everything is given by God why should I alter it. I believe that everything in me is a blessing that i should be thankful of and not to be ashamed of…

01:39 AM Mar 24 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

I do agree with JoePuding.(^^)

And i think almost everyone wanna change something,at least one on their body.no one perfect.And not all of us have  that "God's gift",lol

11:04 AM Mar 24 2008 |

Lionman

Lionman

Armenia

I wouldn't change anything may be I'm not the best, but I like me so.

01:10 PM Mar 24 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

I agree with Lionman.. It is not a problem if some won’t like you because of your looks, as long as you are kind to other people and you don’t do anything bad, you have to be proud of what you look like. Beauty is skinned-deep….

01:32 AM Mar 25 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

“It means that Im not ugly but there are people who dont like me.”
TO JOEPUDING:
In that sense people are not looking at what you look like, they hate you because they just wanna hate you and not that they hate because of your looks. So what is the sense of changing your appearance? I think what we have to change is the bad attitudes that we have that make our personality undiserable to others.

01:40 AM Mar 25 2008 |

M_78

M_78

Germany

Hm,

everybody likes to change s.th., but I'm not able to "fix" it.

Marc

05:00 PM Mar 25 2008 |

Lionman

Lionman

Armenia

I think mostly People are envying you and this is why they hate you.

06:44 PM Mar 25 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

I would change my right leg hip.  I have a bone illness that's called "artrosis" in spanish and sometimes it hurts so much I have to use a walking stick.  That's the first thing I thought of when I saw your question, then I started to look at myself and yeah I would change a lot of other parts of my body  Laughing

07:57 PM Mar 25 2008 |