Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about TURKEY and TURKISH PEOPLE...??

beratahmet

beratahmet

Turkey

turkish people are very brave and turkey is one of the pest place to live in the world…peacifull….i think what do u think…:)

09:07 PM Mar 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Enesbener

Enesbener

Turkey

@Azora  Persian people are stupid. Ugly and stupid again. :)

11:50 PM Jul 31 2012 |

rosa2012

United Kingdom

Yes, i agree that Turkey is a beautiful country, but it is only more suitable for a short travel. Turkey is muslim country, complicated political problem, but the most open in their muslim countries area. Normally, Almost Turkey people only mingle on their opinion, Turkish boys like playing and enjoy sexual life. Some of Turkish women are quite strong, but many women after marriage many of them stay at home. Gender not equality ! Another thing, Turkish people love their people, and they only protect their people !

Well ! There is bad and good anywhere in the world. It depends what you want to. But to say frankly, It is amazing if you travel in Turkey, to enjoy the beautiful beach as well as delicious foods, but it is not a good choice if you spend your long-term life there. There are other greatest countries which peaceful, good law,stable,gender equality….such as Canada, Denmark, Sweden, switzerland….etc.

01:55 PM Aug 28 2012 |

ilyda

ilyda

Turkey

Yes, the Turks and retain ownership over their nations. And that what you said long time ago :D

09:47 PM Oct 10 2012 |

temmylibran

Pakistan

I dnt know much abt turkey..but i’d lyk 2 go ther atleast once in ma lyf....

i jus love tarkan ;p i’ve seen turkish dramas also,

A play ” Aşk-ı Memnu” recently broadcasted in Pakistan in Urdu language .. i enjoyed tht alot…

06:35 PM Oct 17 2012 |