Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I Can Fly And I'm Not Crazy!

othello1

othello1

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

HELLO. I've had this dream at sleep several times that I can fly; I mean no wings. I am able to lift off the ground at will, but with a very concentrated effort and strength. flying above my city and unknown places. most of the time I wanna keep my flying but I lose my strength and an unwanted landing…
Have you ever had such dreams like this? And is there any explanation for this dream?

01:17 AM Apr 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

onurerdem

onurerdem

Turkey

Hello, you may be a junky or fuzzy person to dream about that:)

Okey this may be, you can think about it may be you will discover sth I believe in you. Don't stop and try

Do you know Evliya Çelebi who tried to fly and jump from Galata Tower in Istanbul during the Ottomon Empire times. He flied for 300m with his wings on the Istanbul Bosphorous. You can search him and try to learn sth from his experiences and then you can shape your dream again..

02:55 PM Apr 04 2008 |

kh_nabi

kh_nabi

Afghanistan

you can fly by airplan

03:33 PM Apr 04 2008 |

othello1

othello1

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hey I mean dream when you are sleeping…

03:57 PM Apr 04 2008 |

O_O

O_O

Taiwan

go on dreaming

04:00 PM Apr 04 2008 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

I to some times dream that i am flying and some one is chasing me , i think that it's mean that you want to fly but you can't do it in your real life so you fly in your dreams or that you have some problem that you are runing away from it so it chasing you in your dreams . Laughing

04:59 PM Apr 04 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

Hi!
I think everybody has such strange dreams like being able to fly, but I don't know why is it so.
As far as I know, dreams are some kind of processing of the experiences that you had during your day, and a sort of reaction for the unanswered situations.
I guess we could learn a lot of things from our dreams, but we never understand them, and we rerely now why we are dreaming those things. 
Have you ever heard that usually you can only remember your dreams if you wake up on your own and not because something/someone wekes you up?

Have a nice dream Laughing Bye now!

Fanni

03:01 PM Apr 05 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

p.s.: one of my frequent and returning dreams is being pregnant. I love it

03:03 PM Apr 05 2008 |

jasmin77

Malaysia

I think dreams of flying back to the thoughts of people, when you have desire to gain a high goal you have dreams like this.
hope you success.

11:09 PM Apr 05 2008 |

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

hey :

i think i would add nothing to ur post, coz its my explanation too..

07:15 AM Apr 07 2008 |

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

joe's explanation..

07:16 AM Apr 07 2008 |