Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in God?

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

i think everone asked themself : "Does God exist?" One say that -yes….another that no! What's your opinion about that? And if u believe in God in what God exactly do u belive!?

05:20 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lily1988927

China

I believe in myself

11:13 AM Mar 10 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"I believe in myself"
believe in ur self how? believe urself who can create that universe..
or believe in urself that can create an ant….or urself can prevent urself from dying?....or  ....or   ...or ….

02:39 PM Mar 10 2009 |

SeVen_keke

SeVen_keke

China

actually not veryCoz God takes vacation often

i believe in myself~my life is controled by myself

05:55 AM Mar 13 2009 |

yangpuu

yangpuu

China

God? Can I see he\she?

06:54 AM Mar 13 2009 |

eileenl lee

China

when i find there is no road to walk,i bless the God could help me to improve my situation…..but,at last i just can changes my life by myself. so for your self you is the God who can save you!

08:26 AM Mar 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i wonder for u chineese…...Surprised.....it seems u didn't read any post here and find no one of u react with the opinion of memebers here …every one read the first topic then ignore the rest why?......plz read to get more information….

12:34 PM Mar 13 2009 |

cessbi

Philippines

Yes I do, God gives us the hope we really need especialy n times like this.

02:36 AM Mar 16 2009 |

Maariya

Maariya

Pakistan

Yes i do, And ALHAMDO LILLA im a muslim,, here i wanna share some nice saying.. Once a man asked Hazrat Ali (RA) where is Allah if he exist then Hazrat Ali replied see the sun, then man answered i can't bcoz sun rays hurts my eyes ,so Hazrat Ali answered him how can u b able to see creator if u can't see his creation…

05:36 PM Mar 17 2009 |

Black white

China

what is  God

there is no god in china

but i want a god

03:57 PM May 19 2009 |

Black white

China

in fact  there is nothing can make you feeling a secret today.

all secrets have been taken by scientist,life just a yes or no game,but why don`t you ask for more,we are all fool,so foolish everyone is .

if i am you mother ,you  love me,but why don`t you  love me as i am not you mother.

when we feel bad,we need a god,because he or she could help us,so ,god is a tool,just like a gun .

04:21 PM May 19 2009 |