Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do u find Ebaby?xD

L.I.Z.19

L.I.Z.19

Czech Republic

Um maybe stupid question,but it can be fun:)

I found Ebaby….when I was searching some panpals blogs/sites,bcz i like to talk:P And I found Ebaby…I was looking on some profiles and I decided to register here…and now?I find many many good friends,so i´m happy,that I found this page!LUV Ebaby!:-*:)

So how about U?:D

07:35 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xwmichelle

xwmichelle

China

This topic is fun…

When I  was searching for the learning English website..Suddenly..this website came into my eyes..to my surprise..I find this website is intereting to me ..I can make friends all over the world and it had better learn english..

05:36 AM Apr 06 2008 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

my friend recomended to me to register to Ebaby so here i am .

08:35 PM Apr 06 2008 |

L.I.Z.19

L.I.Z.19

Czech Republic

Thx everyone to theirs comments…Like I said it´s fun;)

08:49 PM Apr 06 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

I found Ebaby on my summer vacation, I was looking for a place to practice my english and I can say I'm glad I found this site, bad thing is that since the academic year started I don't have much time to log in Frown

Peace

Ale

09:23 PM Apr 06 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

I found ebaby through google by searching for english courses and english chats

10:47 PM Apr 06 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

my friend told me about this site…and now I found myself trapped and addicted to this site.lol.

06:51 PM Apr 07 2008 |

L.I.Z.19

L.I.Z.19

Czech Republic

interessting types…(O.o) (x.X)

07:11 PM Apr 07 2008 |

THE_ONE

THE_ONE

Israel

my friend told me about this site…and now I found myself trapped and addicted to this site.lol.

heheheeheheheheCry

09:49 PM Apr 07 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

First..I was looking for Englishlesson, I found EnglishTown..this site is good for studyng english. But in the right side this site, I looked the most interesting site "Ebaby" ..so..I didn't want to lose my lucky for improving english…and look…now I feel lucky join this site!!

01:49 AM Apr 08 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

from my friend above.

02:00 AM Apr 08 2008 |