Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do u find Ebaby?xD

L.I.Z.19

L.I.Z.19

Czech Republic

Um maybe stupid question,but it can be fun:)

I found Ebaby….when I was searching some panpals blogs/sites,bcz i like to talk:P And I found Ebaby…I was looking on some profiles and I decided to register here…and now?I find many many good friends,so i´m happy,that I found this page!LUV Ebaby!:-*:)

So how about U?:D

07:35 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Scedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dhewi_ms

dhewi_ms

Indonesia

from my boss, hehehehehe….
he is a young lecturer, he told me if im gonna learn english, just join to ebaby. :)

08:46 AM Apr 30 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

Google search—>> english forums
that’s how i found e-baby =)

10:25 AM Apr 30 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I was searching english chat … and i found this website.!

im happt that i found it ! coz its good way to improve our english, meet foreigner people and share with them with our problems, happiness or culture :)

12:01 PM Apr 30 2009 |

atlanticrock

China

if you wanna improve your english and ask internet for help,so it is just natural that you meet englishbaby,cause it is so great place to improve your english level

12:20 PM Apr 30 2009 |

todesss

todesss

Lithuania

I was searching English forum to improve my English and  now I'm happy for finding EnglishBaby.:DD

02:40 PM Apr 30 2009 |

Canna :)

Canna :)

China

Surfing =D

01:31 AM May 14 2009 |

amylinlan

amylinlan

China

i found it by accident

02:46 AM May 14 2009 |

aveuna

aveuna

Philippines

While I'm searching for a site that helps me improve my english I accidentally click in this site… and I found it interesting and so I signed in. 

02:22 AM May 15 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

When I was taking my english classes, some classmates recommended me this site, and now I'm addicted :P

08:13 AM Jul 23 2009 |

Armilia

Armilia

Indonesia

hmm.. it was two years ago, when i just started to love internet and browsing. i found that i never did something valuable xD

so i tried to learn english more and google it and voila i found this site :))

im so addicted to ebaby :D 

02:15 PM Aug 02 2009 |