Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let’s enjoy some interesting stories in our childhood.

Hellenjin

Hellenjin

China

I will be the first.When I was about six years old,I’m not very familier with the use of camera,but I am eager to try all the new things.There’s one time my father took the responsibility to take photos

in a wedding of his friends,and he put the camera on the sofa after the wedding.I wanted to know the structure of the machine,so I tried some buttons ,and opened the backboard of the camera with a lot of efforts, then I pulled the films out off it. What’s the worst is I showed the work to my parents with proud, maybe I wanted to tell them how smart their daughter is.You can imagine what the situation would be, my parents were shocked, and we found the pictures taken in the wedding were almost exposed at last.

08:37 AM Apr 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hellenjin

Hellenjin

China

OK, let’s share another story of mine in my childhood.

The adolescents are always have courage to do some things that we think incredibly now. I still remember there is one time I walked home in the rain and was wet through, just wanted to show how brave I am to my mother. But I didn’t get praise from my mother, instead she criticized me. Things like this is not admirable, and it can not show that you are a person of mettle, but a person who is lack of intelligence.

Dear friends, if you have some intresting stories in your childhood, you can share them with us.As you know, we always get lessons in the progress of pursuing knowledge.

09:54 AM Apr 07 2008 |