Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Free English Lesson for friendship! lol

teddyxbear

teddyxbear

United States

Hello,

I am a Taiwanese born and raised in the US. I am visiting Taiwan for 2 months and would like to make some friends while I am there. I can speak English and Chinese (not as well) and I would be delighted to teach you English if you are willing to be friends.

I am hoping to be able to meet someone in Taiwan who can actually meet up with me eventually after chatting online. I don't know many people here in Taiwan and would love it if someone can show me the culture and give me a little tour. I am currently in Taichung but will eventually travel to Taipei as well.

I will also eventually travel to Hong Kong, China, Macau, and Japan. It will be fun! Anyone else traveling and would like to share their experiences?

If you are interested in making friends with Taiwanese who is also a foreigner, please let me know. You can email me at or message me here.

Thanks.

05:06 PM Apr 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xoxo.flh.is<3

Canada

Oh :) that's cool. I'm also asian, and very eager to learn mandarin [not english, 'cause i know it already. haha] hopw we'll be friends

01:34 AM Jul 26 2009 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Free English lesson for free friendship lol sounds great! Learning is always good, just believe me, although I chose such a busy life but I still  really like to learn more, especially English and to know more about people. I have to give it up for sometime but now I want to learn again. Let me be your English_ learning_ friend, ok?

06:24 AM Jul 26 2009 |