Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

TURKEY

iwish

Turkey

Hİ i want to talk about a country which is the most valuable for the world history and most beautıful with natural variety.

and i want to create a group between türks. we can introduce our country, im waiting for türks and everybody who love the turkey.

08:32 AM May 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

birgül1

Turkey

12:29 PM May 10 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

12:43 PM May 10 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

To me,Türkiye is a pearl in the world.There is snow and sun,mountains and seas,old and new and they all are side by side.

12:46 PM May 10 2008 |

jedi

jedi

Turkey

I think Turkey is the most beautiful country in the World..

09:41 PM May 10 2008 |

mildbug

mildbug

Turkey

ı dont think so ,turkey is beatiful for us because we love our country . but every country had beatiful places turkey is not first country in natural beatifulness. dont  tell yourself lies. turkeys most beatiful thing is its people , turkish people can see like brother  all of the world not an enemy , turkish people are very emotional, thats wyh ı love turkey not for beatiful mountains,rivers or seasides

10:48 AM May 17 2008 |

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

Turkey is really very beautiful country. answer pls:how many country have got (live the its full beautifully and its full reality) 4 reason?.. our culture too very diifferent. our meals,our dances,our geoghraphic place ,our people,our flag.. etc… everything everything very good! but hey, i dont say the Turkey is one certanly in the world. Turkey is one-best-better for me but everypeople like the selfcountry NUMBER 1 in the world:p anyway… i like my country…. if you ever come here, you must come you must see:)

06:07 PM May 23 2008 |

xiaopianpian129

Venezuela

it is beautiful! i hope one day ican go there .

07:15 AM May 24 2008 |

cyrodred

Austria

Urfa

i like here.. 

01:34 AM Sep 16 2008 |