Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tragic Death of Two Friends

AWAW

AWAW

Saudi Arabia

Tell a Friend 
Here is a true incident of two Muslim friends who died in an accident. The incident took place in 2001 in Toronto, Canada. One of the brothers who died was our neighbour. His name was Samanthar. He was a teenager and had great dreams for the future. We would visit him sometimes to talk about the purpose of life. Due to the pressure from friends, he would always say "Insha-Allah" and hope to start doing things in the near future. Then one day, it all came to an end. Brother Samanthar along with another brother was driving a car at night around 9:00 p.m. At one place, they stopped the car as the traffic light turned red. Far behind them was a police car that was chasing a stolen van. The van came really fast and hit Samanthar's car from the back. Instantly, the two brothers passed away. May Allah forgive them and cover them with His mercy.

Everyone, mainly the youth, should take a lesson from this incident that death is unpredictable. No one should delay practising Islam for a later time as that time may never come. Let's make a strong commitment to start today. May Allah make it easy.

02:29 PM May 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

THE ANGEL OF DEATH DOESN'T KNOW AUTHORIZATION FROM ANYONEONLY BY ALLAH

02:56 PM May 19 2008 |

AWAW

AWAW

Saudi Arabia

Yes

Thank you

03:13 PM May 19 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

BUT THAKNS FOR YOU  ... ALL OF US IN TRAVELLWE MUST BACK TO OUR HOME AT LAST

03:53 PM May 19 2008 |

AWAW

AWAW

Saudi Arabia

THAKNS

We are all on the road

God preserves the sons of Muslims from all evil and forbid them

04:22 PM May 19 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

It´s hard when young people pass away. You don´t expect death takes the lives of them. In fact you don´t expect somebody close to you pass away.

In my case, one of my best friends passed away three years ago. She was a really good friend, she always was a positive person, you really can trust in her and she always had words to make you feel happy. But cancer invades her body, she had to stay in hospital, she had a surgery (the doctors removed her uterus but the disease was in an advanced level). Few days before she days, she looked like she was survived cancer, but …. she didn´t suffer, her heart and other organs stopped their functions while she was uncounscious.

I really missed her, because I don´t understand why bad people are walking among us and good people has to go.

My great-grandmother use to say when God need an angel, he call for one good person, and I believe she was in peace and without pain and happy.

I´m

04:26 PM May 19 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

It´s hard when young people pass away. You don´t expect death takes the lives of them. In fact you don´t expect somebody close to you pass away.

In my case, one of my best friends passed away three years ago. She was a really good friend, she always was a positive person, you really could trust in her and she always had words to make you feel happy. But cancer invaded her body, she had to stay in hospital, she had a surgery (the doctors removed her uterus but the disease was in an advanced level). Few days before she died, she looked like she was survived cancer, but …. she didn´t suffer, her heart and other organs stopped their functions while she was uncounscious.

I really missed her, because I don´t understand why bad people are walking among us and good people has to go.

My great-grandmother used to say when God need an angel, he call for one good person, and I believe she was in peace and without pain and happy in company of angels.

04:26 PM May 19 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

Everyone, mainly the youth, should take a lesson from this incident that death is unpredictable. No one should delay practising Islam for a later time as that time may never come. Let's make a strong commitment to start today. May Allah make it easy   . 

delaying is something unuseful ,  and if it is with practising Islam , it will be worse  . 

hope some one make a dicision from this post ,   thank you dear  awaw   ,  may good help you , me and all people to work  for the hereafter as will as to  work  for our future in this life  .  both lifes are important and delaying ruins the both   .

07:07 PM May 19 2008 |

AWAW

AWAW

Saudi Arabia

THAKNS 

You happy   :  )  _
Thank Godto the top
Calling for better interaction

07:59 PM May 19 2008 |