Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ONLY FOR LOVERS

funny_shadow

Morocco

FOR THE WHOLE WORLD YOU CAN BE A PERSON, BUT FOR A PERSON YOU CAN BE THE WHOLE WORLD.
CAN YOU SAY A WORD TO THE PERSON YOU LOVE?

01:28 AM May 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Funny Shadow,

In a relation where words has to be used,I feel it's not a  relation of love at all,In a relation of love every feeling passes to the lover without words.

01:57 AM May 21 2008 |

alvin.liu

alvin.liu

China

devindernagpal

I can't agree with you more !!

02:03 AM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Funnyshadow,smtimes action is more effective than words.I believe woman’d see a man from his treatment more than his words.but I’d say smthing like this to her,”you’re so LOVEABLE”.=)

02:34 AM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Funnyshadow,smtimes action is more effective than words.I believe woman’d see a man from his treatment more than his words.but I’d say smthing like this to her,”you’re so LOVEABLE”.=)

02:35 AM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

02:35 AM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I’m sorry for the reposting.I’ve encountered this problem so many times.sorry guys..

03:14 AM May 21 2008 |

Romeo_Uzb

United Kingdom

i think that love isthegreat thing and every people must to save and enjoy it during his whole life ;)

07:41 AM May 21 2008 |

csboora04

csboora04

India

hello from me

08:10 AM May 21 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

wow thats hard he likes me to be more quiet lol.

10:01 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

We should say something "sensible" for our love, that's mean that we are feel each other.

Regards 

10:15 PM Jun 09 2008 |