Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ISLAMIC JIHAD FUNDAMENTALS

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

AS A FIRST STEP :

WE MUST KNOW THE FIRST BASIC FUNDAMENTAL OF ISLAM, WHAT IS IT ?

IT IS  [ the Shahadah ] , THE FIRST PILLAR OF ISLAMAND IT MEANS :

1. Faith (iman) in the oneness of Allah and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad (indicated by the declaration [the Shahadah] that, "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah").

AND BY FAITH OF THIS COMPLETE SHAHADAH, YOU HAVE COMPLETE FAITH OF ISLAM AND CALLED WITH A MUSLIM

THEN WE COME TO THE SECOND FUNDAMENTAL OF ISLAM, WHICH AS A WORK

IT IS THE REST OF FOUR PILLARS WHICH THEY ARE :

2. Keeping of the five scheduled daily prayers (salah).

3. Almsgiving (zakat) who are able .

4. Fasting (sawm) ( OF RAMADAN MONTH ) who are able .

5. Pilgrimage (hajj) to Mecca for those who are able .

SO, ALL OF US FIND THAT JIHAD IS NOT FROM THE ISLAMIC PILLARSAND ALLAH ORDERED HIS PROPHET AND THE BELIEVERS WITH IT AFTER 13 YEARS AGO FROM ISLAM STARTED BECAUSE ARABS THEMSELVES SPECIALLY QURAISHAS ALL OF US WILL SEE THAT, SOON … ( INSHA' ALLAH ) .

02:18 PM May 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

birgül1

Turkey

Hekmer,

as you told,companions of prophet(pbuh) were exposed to tortures to death.but tthey didnt change their beliefs.

this is a big criterion that Islam won their minds and hearts.

normally,100 proffesors or 100 philosophers cannot change a small habit of people.for example,smoking.

but Muhammed(pbuh) changed very obstinate habits abd wrong beliefs,won their minds and hearts.a small group challenged to whole world and they change the face of the world.

today,ıslam is one of the three big religions and is the religion growing the most fast.

08:31 PM May 29 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Hekmer,

before the immigration to Medine,if it were permitted to fight,it would be a civil war.beacuse İn Mekke,believers and unbelievers'house were not seperated,they were side by side.in every house,there could be believer and disbeliever,together.after the migration,people divided two parties.

08:40 PM May 29 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

HOW SALAM ALLIK BIRGUL !!

INDEED, REALLY THAT YOURS ARE ILLUMINATED NOTES BY THE LIGHT OF ALLAH,

ALLAH BLESSING YOU IN EVERY MORNING AND IN EVERY AFTERNOON WITH EVERY EVENING, ... MY DEAR FRIEND .

03:52 PM May 30 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Dear Hekmer,

may Allah bless you,too.

beside,I wonder that do you have any possibility to finish your school?

if you  dont,dont be unhappy.may be ,this is better for you.

07:41 PM May 30 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

about jihad;

for example, a patient have to take some bitter medicine to recover.

for example,if a gangrene hand didnt cut,all body might be lost.

so,jihad is not desirable,but not to die some people,if jihad is left,a great fitna can occur.it is bitter but it is also a powerfull medicine to cure fitna.

07:47 PM May 30 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

MY DEAR BIRGUL,

I CAN NOT ANSWER YOUR Q, BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW ITYEAH, I STILL RECORD IN UNIVERSITY BUT I STILL HAVE MY PROBLEM WITH READING BOOKS WHICH STARTED FROM 7 YEARS

BUT I AM NOT SAD, I AM HAPPY BECAUSE I KNOW HADEETH OF IBN ABA'S ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD صلى الله عليه وسلم (KEEP ALLAH (INSIDE YOURSELF), ALLAH WOULD KEEP YOU …) UPTO END OF HADEETH .

NOW, I AM STARTING WITH FINAL EXAM … SO, I WANT YOU , BIRGULE , CONTINUE OUR JOP HEREABOUT JIHAD AND ANY OTHER THINGIF YOU HAVE NO PREVENTAND WHEN I HAVE ANY CHANCE , I WILL COME BACK WITH YOU AND ALL OF OUR FRIENDS

03:03 PM May 31 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

It is a good subject.. I have to explain ISLAM rightly..

Because most of others don't know right Islam, So hate us!

Allah is the biggest!

03:24 PM May 31 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Hekmer,good luck with your final test.hopefully you’d get a good mark..so long guys..

07:21 PM May 31 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

CAN I CRY,

LET US DO THATWE NEED TO SUPPOT OURSELEVESTO STAND AGAIN, ON OUR REAL FLOUR ON THE WORLD

03:49 PM Jun 01 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

MIKE,

I HAD BARELY ABLE TO KEEP OF MY TEARS. THANKS TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND, YOU DESERVE MORE THAN ITI ASK OUR LORD TO REWARD YOU AS WITH BEST THING YOU WANT IT IN BOTH OF YOUR LIFES

04:10 PM Jun 01 2008 |