Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I can know your prsonality!!!

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi guys,

If you want to know something about yourself you never knew it, I can tell you…just put the followings

your name

your country

your favoritecolor

your favorite flower

your favorite animal

Then I will tell you what you don't know about yourself, and guess what??? its for free and also for fun..ok..who is first?? 

10:50 PM May 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

I have to go now, I will be here after 2 hours to complete what I start, so don't miss to be here to know your hide personalit, and don't forget to tell me "am I right or wrong".

Best regards 

06:21 AM May 29 2008 |

trustfundbaby

Ukraine

Nina

Ukraine

Green

Lily

Swallow

06:26 AM May 29 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

AMAZING!!!!

06:58 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi, Im back again, so

Aileen,

I really happy for you, that you are a kind of people who not too much in this world, dreamy girl, you see the full half of cup, and never see that there is no problem in this world can't solve. Beside that you are very romantic, soft and never cheat.

The best for you and I wish to do it, you can be a sycological doctor, or maybe flowers seller.

07:48 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Turkan, I like your name by the way

Acceptable person, you sometimes try to be another one, you can do that, but believe me, look at yourself you will find as more as you imagine, again, you afraid to lose what you gain, so, you try to be that one who can do what you can't do. Good looking is what you miss, but you have things better than this, inside yourself.

You can be a Decorate, painter or maybe wedding organizer…good luck

08:26 AM May 29 2008 |

oskar3

oskar3

Turkey

emin

turkey

bule

daisy

horse 

08:33 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Nina,

I will start by saying, nobody can have everything, so, how much land we need? you like to live in comfortable way, it's your right, but you have to do it by yourself, and I mean your pure self, which you borned by it. I apperciate your way in making friends, who like you for a hide reason, try to find this reason and grow it. nothing can come by the loud voice, but if talk in quite way, everybody will listin to you.

Singer, or maybe musician your best career…I think

08:39 AM May 29 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

How do you analyze this? Im curious….

08:43 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

DECX, is that a name, ok I will try to find something inside yourself nobody know it "even yourself"

Always trying to protect yourself, even there is no dangerous there, but you don't trust anybody, just yourself which deserves this trust. You are a good person who always keep friends, and also keep good communication with others, and when you know something you shouldn't know, you keep it as a secret. People always trust you and tell you them secrets, it's good, but sometimes you don't want to hold all these secrets.

Operator, clients service, or maybe a solger "that you are"

08:51 AM May 29 2008 |

hq0927

China

David

china

green

many

dog

09:06 AM May 29 2008 |