Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I can know your prsonality!!!

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi guys,

If you want to know something about yourself you never knew it, I can tell you…just put the followings

your name

your country

your favoritecolor

your favorite flower

your favorite animal

Then I will tell you what you don't know about yourself, and guess what??? its for free and also for fun..ok..who is first?? 

10:50 PM May 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Emin, you are the last one..ok,

you have the knight skills but with cold feeling, you like freedom, that because you are controled person, which mean that anybody can control you, your warrior soul is just in your dreams, you can't show it in your real life, when you get your freedom, nobody can catch you. what you really need to make your decision even you are not alone, don't let others take your decision, do it by yourself.

Engeneer, gornalist or maybe a poet

09:10 AM May 29 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Wow, Amr Diab, it have turned out. Your reflection is excellent.Wink 

09:12 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

David,

Confused, in Egypt we always say "7 skills, without any luck equals nothing" and also we say "know everything about one thing, and know one thing about everything", I feel that you want to know everything about everything, it's impossible even if you have the 7 skills, life is beautiful and you know that, but what you want really know that life is beautiful by its people, try to give the others the chance to be your friends, I bit that you will learn more than you already know.

Writer, actor, or maybe driver

09:17 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

DECX,

Accountant also feat with you, I think it's the best for my example about secrets, that you have to keep you numbers and digits inside your mind…good luck

09:31 AM May 29 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

OK…give me your analyze:

Popi

Indonesia 

Blue

Mandevilla

Butterfly 

09:40 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Ok popi, I will tell you, while I feel that you don't believe me, so,

On spite of you larg thinking, and your whole vision, I feel that there is something missing in your life, maybe trusting yourself, or you can't find mean for your life. I do bit that you are success berson, but you like to live in dark, you don't like the loud voice and also showing yourself, it's not bad but sometimes you have to do that.

Designer, artist, or maybe art director

10:12 AM May 29 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

OK, What about my personality?

Keni

Azerbaijan

green

Easter lily

panda 

10:40 AM May 29 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

do u mean I don't have self esteem? yeah…Your said is almost near mine..

thanks for your analyze.. 

10:49 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi rainbow, according to the eatrn tradition, I will not ask you about your name,

I think that you have nothing to do, maybe somebody else take your decisions. according to your personality "throw my vision" you like that, as you can't hold the responsibility, and you want somebody els do that, you should learn how to be yourself, even you take  wrong decision, but it will be yours and you will fix it, this is life, we must live it with the right way.

Administrative, cashair or houswife…I think so

10:51 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Did you find it interesting Konul?

Vagueness the most thing you like, maybe that you accustomed to see mestry movies, and you also make the counteract in your life, for example you like animals but you can't keep one. you see that life deserves to discover, but you can't do it alone, you always need somebody tell you that you doing the right. Life is deserving but we must do it by ourselves.Coach, Photographer, or maybe Nurse

11:17 AM May 29 2008 |