Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love

opportune

Congo

Want do you thing about love

02:23 PM Dec 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kyle86

kyle86

China

i can't understand love,i want find true love,but i have met ture love before.i have a suspicion that it does have ture love or not in this society.

07:36 AM Dec 21 2006 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

i can't understand love,i want find true love,but i have met ture love before.i have a suspicion that it does have ture love or not in this society.

07:36 AM Dec 21 2006 |

Calabacita

Calabacita

China

Love is just a small thing that u can't even see it!So forget about it!!There's true love in this world,though sometimes only love not enough.2 people love each other may not be together.I just went out a relationship lately.I loved him and he loved me,but our attitude towards life are totally different,that makes us apart!!To girls,don't think too much about love,just let it be.To guys,do u really want  love or only fuck?Answer this question first.lol

Good luck to everyone!!I still believe in love but won't hurry again!!

Someday one day I will find-SOMEBODY for ME!!Laughing

08:28 AM Dec 21 2006 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

love,it is important in my life.Yes it is very complex but i think is is easy too:)love is same as land you take it in your hand and besiage when you take it your hand is be hot but it after that it is start to fall of your hand so you've got nothing:) in my opinion its love's mean:)

05:46 PM Dec 22 2006 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

it true but one day it will totally finish…

11:15 AM Dec 23 2006 |

sıla.kotan

Turkey

böhüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüü kisim sen asmısın bea

10:23 AM Dec 24 2006 |

sıla.kotan

Turkey

love is like to be or not to be

10:28 AM Dec 24 2006 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

sila you are wonderful:) to be or not to be hehheee:D

01:29 PM Dec 24 2006 |

xthuo2008

China

Love is a wonderful feel. But it is horrible. Because the lover, esp girls, usually are very of effeminacy. When the couple go to shopping, the female always want to walk arm by arm.

01:37 AM Jan 10 2007 |

xthuo2008

China

Love is a wonderful feel. But it is horrible. Because the lover, esp girls, usually are very of effeminacy. When the couple go to shopping, the female always want to walk arm by arm.

01:37 AM Jan 10 2007 |