Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you have millions of dollars ,what will you do ?

王子

王子

China

if you have millions of dollars ,what will you do

05:51 AM Dec 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

beveron

beveron

China

I will invest the money in my loved field,such as travelling

01:19 PM Dec 29 2006 |

D_ahmad

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi
If I have millions of dollars I creat a institute that keep poor children in there and help them to educate in different course from primary school to college.

08:26 AM Dec 30 2006 |

srimathi

India

Hi,

If i have millions of dollars i will invest that many to build  a medical college . When i was studied in 12th std i would like to join in medical college. but i don't have that much money. So i can't  study there. if i have I will give free seat to them. to study in my own college.

10:13 AM Dec 30 2006 |

berylzp

China

i would like to buy a house first and give some to my parents and then i will do something meaningful

02:54 AM Dec 31 2006 |

Marcal

Marcal

Brazil

If I had millians of dollars, first of all I would people from africa, helping hungers, illnesses as AIDS, malaria, and I would appeal for the rich countries taking care of the poor children instead of spending money with weapons.

05:13 PM Dec 31 2006 |

tomoyo

Finland

I'm such a selfish bastard that I woudn't do no charity at all. If there were a organisation that supports gay pandas I might be interested but otherwise no. I would keep it all god dammet. And I'd do all the things I'll never get to experience beacuse my mom's lazy old daft. I'd see the world and all there is to it, I'd meet people and give all my friends nice stuff they need…

02:08 PM Jan 02 2007 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

If I were rich and had millions of dollars , I would help poor people

09:55 PM Jan 11 2007 |

cynthiachunyan

Canada

Invest to educate people who need and who want if I have money. People will become smarter to treat themselves, the environment and the society. Education is very important. 

03:40 AM Jan 12 2007 |

Milans

India

I will first spend it for my family. then I will help such students who r brilliant but can't study more because of lack of money. then try to spend for Villages menas building schools, collegues so that poor students can do their higher studies easily.

06:20 AM Jan 12 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

I will invest in field which yield more and more …for exemple building industry,waste collectry,civil engineering…field which is moneying…(sorry i'm not sure of orthograph of moneying)

04:37 PM Jan 12 2007 |