Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what should i do about cheaters?

Stella 222

Hong Kong

A lot of my friends cheat on tests and assignments. It's really annoying because they get better marks than me! It seems like the teachers don't even care, either. Is it fair or not? And what should I do about cheaters? please tell me your answer, and give some reasons. thanks a lot !

06:15 PM Jun 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

agness

agness

Poland

is this something so bad that someone is cheating ? i don't think so..in Poland it's normal that almost everyone is cheating (we are really good in it :P) , i'm not saying that is good,but you can do nothing with it. if you are learning and you don't cheat you should be happy that you are honest with yourself,that you know more than your friends,that you are smarter than they.so just stop thinking about it and start thinking about your future,it can be bright :)

02:37 PM Jun 30 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

don't cheat .that's all.i know it's frustrating,but cheaters are cheating themseleves.i wonder if they are happy to get marks which are not theirs!

02:52 PM Jun 30 2008 |

Viqi-w

Viqi-w

China

Yeah,I think it really is a headache for us to find that so many cheaters around us~It's an absolute unfair!Yell

03:02 PM Jun 30 2008 |