Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CONDOMS

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

What do you think about the effectiveness of condoms as a sexual illness’ prevention?
Do you agree with the use of it to counter sexual desease by selling it out without any age limitation to its buyer?

12:16 PM Jul 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Well, the use of condoms has 85-97% of effectiveness against sexual deseases, but you must know how to use it to keep that percentage.

But until now, there´s not a solution that give us 100% of security about deseases, pregnancy or AIDS. Uhmmm! Maybe abstinence, but I believe it would be hard to follow it, hahaha!

03:07 PM Jul 12 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Nu,
the truth is I’ve never used condoms because I’ve never got the chance to try it. Maybe petting is just enough for me.lol
but seriously, many people around me said that making condom legal for all age would also encourage young people to do free sex.
I think condom has many good sides comparing to its bad effects. So those people who against condoms are just seeing the bad side only and being blind for the main use of it.

06:06 PM Jul 13 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Ask a doctor,please… It is the best way to learn it…Here isn't a good place to ask it!

07:11 PM Jul 13 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

hahaha yeah hahaha good answer sibel Laughing

05:27 PM Jul 14 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"but seriously, many people around me said that making condom legal for all age would also encourage young people to do free sex".
No, that´s not true. I mean, with or without legalize condom, younger people has atarted their own sexual life. Are condoms prohibited in your country or what?? For example in Mexico there´s a great variety of brands, even a special condom for teenagers. 

And it´s better teenagers have methods or better yet, information, about how to prevent deseases or not wanted pregnancy.

"Yes, an aspirin, held tightly by her knee caps"

Hahahahaha! Good method!! Hahahaha!

09:46 PM Jul 14 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

Condoms can help your life (in all ways Laughing).

12:16 AM Jul 15 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yeah Saw, whatsoever, with or without condoms, teenagers’d also know sex. So by blaming condoms as smthing which cause teenager more open to free sex, is just a mix up silogism, which made up by such uncivilised people.
Indonesia didn’t prohibit condoms. Condoms are being sell out freely at the market. But hey, many people who see you have condoms in your wallet would mark you as sort of a sex maniac or smthing. Yeah those people never opened to such sophisticated things which make your life easier. They just stick to their old fashioned and ungrown up believes.

12:44 AM Jul 15 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yeah Saw, whatsoever, with or without condoms, teenagers’d also know sex. So by blaming condoms as smthing which cause teenager more open to free sex, is just a mix up silogism, which made up by such uncivilised people.
Indonesia didn’t prohibit condoms. Condoms are being sell out freely at the market. But hey, many people who see you have condoms in your wallet would mark you as sort of a sex maniac or smthing. Yeah those people never opened to such sophisticated things which make your life easier. They just stick to their old fashioned and ungrown up believes.

12:46 AM Jul 15 2008 |

fadi7

fadi7

Saudi Arabia

hahahahahahaha, u made me laughing crazy Nu Pogodi & message for everyone follow that lady's dictum. I personally do.

01:02 AM Jul 15 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Nu
For me sex is beautiful and fun, if only they do it with love, not just only lust or at least they, both, get the satisfaction of being having sex, not only the man or just the woman. So raping and prostitutes aren’t called sex in my definition..
LOL NU. Were you trying to say that ours (men) are smaller than cucumber? I don’t think so.lol
Btw Nu, what do you think the best way to teach children to know the right way about sex and stuff?

12:11 PM Jul 16 2008 |