Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IS IT NORMAL TO HATE YOURSELF???

Black pearl

Jordan

I NEED THE ANSWER …PLZ!!

09:48 AM Jul 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Smtimes I have that feeling if I failed to accomplish my goal especially if actually I’m capable to do it but I didn’t work it out seriously. It’s normal I think. Y’know there’s no perfect human. So keep trying and be patient.

10:06 AM Jul 26 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Hm..Of course it is normal..So normal..

A person can love self or hate..

:D

Don't worry..You don't have a illness of psikology :D

We are human.. All sins and good things are just for us! Just for humans..!

Allah created Sheytan (Devil) and also Meleks (Angels)

Everything is just for us! :))

You should love urself.. But also hate too..Becasue sometimes if you don't hate urself, you can't critice urself… N can't be objective about ur doings.

So sometimes HATE URSEFL.. I am sure, I will find a lot of things in ur soul and characher… Good or Bad… Both them are just for us! :)

Love or hate! both them are mine

10:39 AM Jul 26 2008 |

ElifN

ElifN

Turkey

I think you had better know how to change your feelings from bad to the good

Consider the fact that noone is perfect

so it is normal that you have some defects that you hate to have

And surely do not enjoy these defects

but it is not normal to completely hate yourself!

You must just be aware of and dislike your bad sides

Not yourself !

Of course I dont mean you must adore yourself  :)

This may result in proud and maybe arrogance!

You had better hate just some of your behaviours

This allows you to correct them and prevents you from being pessimistic in life

And results in a better character :)

02:51 PM Jul 26 2008 |

martımar

martımar

Turkey

ı know this feeling..ıt s about your age,your experiments,.ı used to fell alone and everyone used to seem as ıf they had had fun all the tıme..but whıle growing up you are gettıng aware of that everyone is alone ınsıde mostly..and strangely ıt makes me fine..and experıments ın lıfe ;ı mean your aches will show you what really you are..ı guess if you re hate your self ,it s just because you are not sure who you are..maybe you don t belıeve ın GOD but if not ı prefer you to make stronger your belıefs..and ı hope you meet smb to  explaın you all of these

10:02 PM Aug 25 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Why hate yourself if you can hate people around you? It really works…

I´m kidding. If you are a teenager it´s normal the feeling of frustration or dissapointment about yourself (image, body, social skills), but it´s only a phase, if you have been trapped for a long time with this kind of feelings or you are getting hurt physically maybe it´s time to search for help.

10:26 PM Aug 25 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

yeah sure it is …uhmm but juss a lil bit

i did hate me when i was a teen coz i was an idiot and a spoit brat but nah more coz now am a grown ass tweener

yeah and if y'all feel the same way please y'all getta seek help b4 its damn toooo late my dears

i juss dont wanchu all to go through whatta did go through

trust me it was pretty painful

best wishes

10:09 PM Sep 29 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

well, I agree with every one here it is just a stage in ur life … you are gonna pass it inshallah ^^....

03:25 AM Sep 30 2008 |

leetender

leetender

China

true!!i am just sometimes hate myself~~i just don't know why,,sooooooooooo misrablebut then we should cool off and sit down to think what we wanna get;and what we are going todo!!the real imporence lies in what we decide to do!!then u will get better,at least not so goalless~`and believe in urself``not god`everything is in your mind;and if u decide everything is in ur hand~!1

03:53 AM Sep 30 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

yea it's normal

xD

09:09 PM Oct 01 2008 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

a bit..

07:22 PM Oct 03 2008 |