Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you like shopping online?

tinhappy

tinhappy

China

if you like shopping online,how long would you spend on it? &what products are your most intersting and you will pay for them?Tongue out

09:45 AM Jul 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vogo

Austria

i like shopping ,,,no matter in the shopping mall or on the net.colthes&comstic shop will attrate my eyes

03:15 PM Jul 27 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

Same here, I like shopping, doesn't matter in what form. How long? Always too long. How much I pay? Always too much. What is interesting? Always too many things.

I canceled my visa since I browse a lot on the web and there is a limit on my discipline.

03:38 PM Jul 27 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I only had buy gadgets, tickets for concerts and cd´s by internet. But, for example, clothes, I like to touch them first and see them in front of my eyes, so that´s why I don´t use to buy clothes online. I don´t spend a lot of my time or money buying online, only when there´s no other way to get stuff in my city.

11:13 PM Jul 28 2008 |

fatflower

fatflower

China

i'd like to shop in internet,but it always take my too much time,i drown  on it,and could not control myself to buy more and more.

Until i have run out in this month.hhaaaaaaa

01:31 AM Jul 29 2008 |

monica-hua

China

i never shoping online. i don't like .

05:40 AM Jul 29 2008 |

vogo

Austria

what about u?

01:37 AM Aug 05 2008 |

jocelynliu

jocelynliu

China

I like shopping,but I think shopping online will cost me more time,though it's very convenient.

03:00 AM Aug 05 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Hi All,

Please be careful while using Credit card while on net. Some websites are written in unsafe languages.Don't give out credit card details on sites that you don't trust/don't know.

also you have to be aware of concepts like  phishing(for banking)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

thanks, and shop safe

03:30 AM Aug 05 2008 |

alicexiao85

China

I like shopping .But  I have never bought anything on line.Because I think it's not safe and sometimes the products are not the real goods what you want.

03:59 AM Aug 05 2008 |