Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Give me a reason to have a CHILD

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I have a friend who has no intention to have a child in the future if she get married. She likes children but she didn’t want to be messed up with annoying children. What about you guys? What’s your main reason to have or not to have children?

06:08 PM Jul 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Well, yes, Ryo! Of course you are right…It’s great to provide orphans with parental care they have never got…But i think not every woman would love the child she has taken from the orphanage as much as she would love her own child, her flesh and blood.. But if you feel that you are able to give this affection to a stranger’s child and you know that bearing your own child can do harm to you then adopting is the best suggestion..

08:09 PM Jul 31 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Children are blessings of existence, they born through us but don't belong to us , they are property of existence, we are noone to give them birth.

Although science has given a little control over this dimenssion but it doesn't give us total liberty.They are extension of life.

It's a natural desire,there should be no why , I feel. 

03:42 AM Aug 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Ryo,
In my definition, Motherhood instinct is the tendency of a woman to take care or to love a child (it’s not happened to her child only but also to other people’s children) more than anything. The first thing is to have a baby as the object of love. And then I think she’d love and take care her baby at the cost of her life. She’d love her baby more than herself. It’s also like she’d take after an abandoned or an orphanage baby just the same as she treats her own baby. Maybe smthing like that.

05:40 AM Aug 01 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I want 3 children :))

then i will adopt a black one.. ( It is a dream now..But i really wanna make it true) :)

:D

So i will be 4 babies's mother :))

04:01 PM Aug 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Sibel, I believe that in the future you’d be a good mother. Your kids would be the luckiest children on the world. Btw do you have a place for a grown up just like me?=)

06:05 PM Aug 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Sibel, I believe that in the future you’d be a good mother. Your kids would be the luckiest children on the world. Btw do you have a place for a grown up just like me?=)

06:05 PM Aug 01 2008 |