Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what country or city would you like to visit?

*Stef*

*Stef*

Spain

well..i've 3 cities that I want to visit: New York,London and Paris. I'm going to london in april for a week,and I'm thinking to go there again in summer to work,but I don't know..

waiting for your answersSmile

07:35 PM Jan 31 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

I’d like to visit every country in the world but, money’s an obstacle .I wouldn’t mind if you give me some money loooool.Anyway, the most interested countries which I want to go’re China and Japan .
Thank you for your question and I thank my self instead of you for the reply loooool..

10:12 AM Jun 22 2007 |

sere

Italy

i would like to visit Canada (Ontario), London, Paris, Madrid & Prague… but i'd like to live in London, I ever have loved this city..!!

11:49 AM Jun 22 2007 |

robin1-2008

China

i wanna go to London and then Canada

08:51 AM Jun 23 2007 |

lilian.c

lilian.c

China

I want to go back to Chemnitz in Germany. I lived there for three months. I am really missing my lovely friends there. Hope to meet them again…

02:22 PM Sep 25 2007 |

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

snow white , i visit lebanon its kind off cool, but now the situation in it is not good as before , and i think its not prety as all said i went i saw it ,it nice but not as u think.

about me i dream to visit the carabean some day may be in the honey moonWink

also paris and dubai

even this country is better than mine at least right now ,but i stiil love my country

10:39 PM Sep 25 2007 |

yoyo377

yoyo377

Morocco

I want to visit many cites, i like to go to makka and madina monawara…
I want to go everywhere in the world

10:57 PM Sep 25 2007 |

Eve-Z-22

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Loss Angles-Amerika

11:09 PM Sep 25 2007 |

Dorota91

Dorota91

Poland

I think that VietNam is very interesting and beautiful places.  I want visit New Yotk too! A lot of diffrent people everywhere, huge builidings, Statue of Liberty, a lot of shops and unhealthy food! yeah!:D

08:12 PM May 05 2008 |

vail

Germany

i want to finland .

04:50 AM May 07 2008 |

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

for sure i would like to visit hole urben countries . i like to  travell  and i hope to find a job that requst me to visit different countries each years

05:45 AM May 07 2008 |