Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hey muslims! how are you guys in ramadan mubarok??

yukihime

yukihime

Malaysia

hello guys ( this is especially dedicated to all muslims) how are you this ramadan? hope you guys fine~ i just want to know how you guys feel in this ramadan….can you tell me?

12:42 PM Sep 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

i was really excited..i feel myself very different..i cant explain entirely..cos it's about emotions and i can't do it well..hehe:)

i remembr some days of ramadan..i was about 7-8 years old..lol these years i cant fast..and i didnt eat or drink till lunch..and mum said me it's childs of ramadan..their's is different..n i believed in her hehe:)

12:51 PM Sep 05 2008 |

adyb10

Morocco

hi ramadan mobarak saiid to all muslims of the world

03:59 PM Sep 05 2008 |

yukihime

yukihime

Malaysia

yep! and ramadan is our month, right?

10:53 AM Sep 06 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

Oh, thanks for this post, r u worry about us?Laughing

Well, I'm having a great time alhamdoulilah,I like this month so much and I just feel happy.

May eb I spend a long time on teh kitchen preparing the food and dishes for iftar but it's nice Smile.

I try to read Qur'an everyday and it makes me feel in "peace".

Alhamdoulilah I'm enjoying Ramadan especially when I go to Tarawih prayer.

What abt u? what do u feel? and how do u spedn ur time.

Ramadan moubarak .

11:21 AM Sep 06 2008 |

kikam

kikam

Algeria

hi everybody,

Ramadhan's atmosphere is gorgious, i mean what we feel, we muslims, during this holly month can't be felt in the other months. it's a kind of interior peace.

even it's very very hot  here in Algeria but it's ok, we can overcome hanger and thurst and i think it's an interesting challenge, this teaches us lots of thingsWink..

Ramadhan Moubarak for everybody

11:51 AM Sep 06 2008 |

yukihime

yukihime

Malaysia

hi ds! yep i am worry..=D i am glad you are feeling fine! about me..T-T i have an exam this tuesday!!! but i am happy because it is on holy month! i hope you are fine kikam…hot days have long time.

12:33 PM Sep 06 2008 |

arefsnoopy

arefsnoopy

Sudan

Allah Akram! sure in Ramadan we feel thirst and hunger but ,that makes us share the feelings of poor people around the world, all the best! arefsnoopy325 @ yahoo or hotmail

03:02 PM Sep 06 2008 |

traneem

traneem

Saudi Arabia

Ramadan is great here in Saudi Arabia .. and this year I feel it special .. and as the firneds said ….... I feel more calm ….... more peace ….... more beautiful feelings and i feel i'm happy ….. i wish Ramadan is never ending

May Allah accept ur prayer and all good deeds and Ramadan Mubarak for all

04:13 PM Sep 06 2008 |

yukihime

yukihime

Malaysia

thats is good aref and traneem! =D

01:41 PM Sep 07 2008 |

peaceboy

peaceboy

Somalia

MUSLIM boys and girls Rmadhaan kariim

10:44 PM Sep 07 2008 |