Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Share ur most humorous joke. :)

Veezhta

Veezhta

India

Hey Friends,

Hope to hear ur  jokes…

What's an ATTITUTE??

Three Ants saw an elephant coming…

1st Ant: We will kill him…

2nd Ant: We will break his leg…

3rd Ant: Leave him dude, he is alone and we are three so that won't be fair…

09:40 AM Feb 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Karenshine

Karenshine

China

That's hilarious, Veezhta

Looking forward to more…

a lady walked into the parliament hall, while she walked on the

step she got a stumble and injured her leg, accidently the premier

passby and helped her up affably.

"how could I appreciate you"

"you just take a vote to me in next election"

"oh, my leg is injured but my head not"

10:08 AM Feb 07 2007 |

georgeclooney

Poland

What is Batman saying to Robin when they goin’ to Batmobile?
-Come to Batmobil, Robin! :D

06:29 PM Feb 07 2007 |

Veezhta

Veezhta

India

Hey friends,

Thanks for sharing ur jokes with us, I have another one more cute and very sweet joke….

A motorist hit a sparrow. He took the unconcious bird and put it in a cage with bread and water.

The sparrow woke up the next morning, looked around and said " prison, bread and water…."

" My God ! Have i killed the motorist.."

04:02 AM Feb 08 2007 |

georgeclooney

Poland

Hahhaaha :D Very good!! :D <hahaha>

11:32 AM Feb 08 2007 |

rose_tulip

rose_tulip

Turkey

"Daddy" a little boy asked his father."How much does it cost to get married ? " The dad answered " I don't know son,I am still paying for it "

12:59 PM Feb 08 2007 |

samrikk

samrikk

Ethiopia

there was 2 poor person’s and once at there country there was a big holiday at that day the went to visit the rich men with cultural bread and 1 bottle wine.WHEN the rich man LOOK at them he became very happy and he give them 1 million dollar and go to inside but they was still at his compound after 1 hour he look at them on the window quikly came and ask them
rich men:is the money not enough?
one of them answer’s:no it’s enough
rich men:so what are you waiting for?
another one answer’s:we are waiting for our bottle. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

01:29 PM Feb 08 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

A burglar has just made it into the house he's intending ransacking, and he's looking around for stuff to steal. All of a sudden, a little voice pipes up, "I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

Startled, the burglar looks around the room. No one there at all, so he goes back to his business.

"I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

The burglar jumps again, and takes a longer look around the room. Over in the corner by the window, almost obscured by curtains, is a cage in which sits a parrot, who pipes up again, "I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

"So what," says the burglar, "you're only a parrot!"

To which the parrot replies, "Maybe, but Jesus is a rottweiler!"

08:52 PM Feb 08 2007 |

loony

loony

Saudi Arabia

what is Black and White and Red and Black and White????

Santa Clues dancing with two Penguins…

Tongue out

01:57 PM Feb 09 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

A farmer gets sent to jail, and his wife is trying to hold the farm together until her husband can get out. She's not, however, very good at farm work, so she writes a letter to him in jail: "Dear sweetheart, I want to plant the potatoes. When is the best time to do it?"

The farmer writes back: "Honey, don't go near that field. That's where all my guns are buried."

But, because he is in jail all of the farmer's mail is censored. So when the sheriff and his deputies read this, they all run out to the farm and dig up the entire potato field looking for guns. After two full days of digging, they don't find one single weapon.

The farmer then writes to his wife: "Honey, now is when you should plant the potatoes."

05:03 PM Mar 02 2007 |

loony

loony

Saudi Arabia

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
That was Funny hehehehehehehhehe
Good one

08:10 PM Mar 02 2007 |