Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what will you do if u can't forget one

millenmott

millenmott

China

i just broken up with him ,his younger sister doesn't like me even i tried my hard to do everything, because she thought her brother cares too much on me ,and then didn't pay attentions to her again, she told her mother that i am not good,and they believed,they don't allow us to be together

He donesn't want to against his mum and his dad, so we have to apart from each other

He couldn't protect me

What should i do ?i feel tired and ,i tried to not think ,but it seems i couldn't forget . 

07:33 AM Sep 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jeffery Sun

China

If you still love him/her and he/she gave much before, keep him/her just deep inside your heart.

If don't, just learning to forget him/her.

As your case, I think he is a good boy but all the reason is because of his family. Let him free.

It is often a difficult situation to let a boy choose his family or his girl.

07:39 AM Sep 25 2008 |

w.l.m.happy

China

I believe if you love you boyfriend very much .you should have  a  chat with you boyfriend and made him know how you

love him . you can believe all the thing is imposerbal

09:22 AM Sep 25 2008 |

iuhil

iuhil

China

the quickest way to forget somebody is to fall deep in love with another one.  we are human, with lots of realities have to consider. so understand his condition and free him from your memory. may you have a good guy.

01:07 PM Sep 25 2008 |

millenmott

millenmott

China

he will go to another city tonight, which his family is there

I finaly let him go

i came to this city for him 2 years ago

now i am alone

02:13 AM Sep 27 2008 |

lihejun0929

China

In my opinion, You should go on you new live and dive into you daily work.I believe you will find somebody that is very excellence in the future.

07:32 AM Sep 27 2008 |

lindenfox

lindenfox

China

If I can be of any help, let me know.

08:42 AM Sep 27 2008 |

lindenfox

lindenfox

China

You must face anything by yourself.because the life is so short,make yourself very happy. do it ,keep it.

08:47 AM Sep 27 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I think you should keep all the good memories with him in your mind but you have to go on in your life … don't forget that he makes you happy one day …. XD

12:19 PM Sep 27 2008 |

millenmott

millenmott

China

thank u all

all you said are right

i still have to continue my life

and i will find another one nicer in the future

12:44 AM Sep 28 2008 |