Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do You Have Depression Or Anxiety?

Warren G

Warren G

Canada

Tell me how you feel and what your latest solution is…. I can help but I want to hear your opinion first.

01:18 PM Feb 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shallowsky

shallowsky

United Arab Emirates

Yes, today i'm so sad, anxiousand, angry,and i'm feeling depression  for many reasons.

you know that the life is full of care, and i know we shouldn't give up for any reason but what to do sometime  we can't control our feeling,especialy if you don't have the right person to talk to.

01:49 PM Feb 20 2007 |

prmtt

prmtt

Turkey

hi  l feel very bad l havent felt vary bad yet.l think l have a boyfriend but he isnt think that.he told me lies, my bad lucky,l believe him.he said that l love you but he has got a girllfriend:( 

05:02 PM Feb 20 2007 |

kaman

kaman

Sudan

i fell not happy becouse my country is full of terrible

humanitarian crises in darfur ,south sudan and east

08:32 PM Feb 20 2007 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

i feel depressed because i have missed my parents very much and i feel anxious now because i have an exam on April.i do not have any self-confidence to this exam.

06:43 AM Feb 26 2007 |

babylililili

Bolivia

i also feel depressed.

because i can't know more about my grilfriend.in my world,so many things will be out of control.time flies.how mucn i got?why i care what i got so much.

11:49 AM Feb 26 2007 |

kelly16

kelly16

China

now i am complex in mood.i am a this year's graduate…until i haven't got a job.so i am very anxiety….On April will hold exam..  i havent confidence to my exam and future…

times goes by quickly…what shall i do ?

03:10 PM Feb 27 2007 |

qonly4cq

qonly4cq

China

i am a little bit tired.because it's 1:10a.m here.

i am wairing for a guy who will give me a reply.

05:12 PM Feb 27 2007 |

Warren G

Warren G

Canada

EVERYONE WHO REPLIED TO THIS FORUM,,,, EMOTIONAL RETENTION is the cause of depression, anxiety, sadness,

NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL RELEASE TREATMENT is the cure to all negative emotional issues. The drug companies have covered this up because they want to make money from selling you anti-depressants. I had depression, anxiety, you name it, I had it and I searched and searched for the cure and it was the simplest thing ever. IF YOU HAVE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS retained, you RELEASE them and you will feel absolutely 100% again.  Please follow up on N.E.R.T (negative emotional release treatment) Check out this wesite…. www.4optimallife.com and go to the emotional release section and check out all of the testimonials.

03:24 PM Mar 04 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

Ha ha haaa… you're right Tomato SoupLaughing 

One thing that could sweep away our tears is: by smiling. Because tear and smile can not be united. Try smiling even this is too hard to be done; slow but sure our sadness will fade away.

Happiness is not far away from us, it is inside us.

06:31 AM Mar 05 2007 |

prmtt

prmtt

Turkey

hi everrbody l havent felt good yet.l escape him so l went to my cousen in kayseri but l havent forgotten him!help me how l forget him?

07:26 PM Mar 07 2007 |