Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about Thailand, Thai peoples?

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

Have you ever heard about my country?

Have you ever visited here before?

What do you think about us?

Just sharing your opinion and I'll be back to tell you more

The palace

The palace

floating market 

The floating market 

Cool

08:01 AM Oct 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

randy, what a stupid mind u have!!!... famous is a thing and nature of ppl is another thing… and i think grudge only who push u to say so….doublestantard…

07:29 AM Oct 23 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

I must bow in respect to the ultimate master of double standards. You know far more about it than I do as you have many more years experience perfecting the art.

A decent person would never have characterized the Thai people as prostitutes, regardless of what sick people llike you know as famous. YOu disgrace Allah, Jesus, Moses, and  the gode of everyone. 

It is very clearfrom your many posts that sex is the only thing oyu think about. It is obvious that you fell quite guilty about this and pretend to be pious, but we all see that you blame others, even entire countriesfor your repressed emotions.

I have read many of your posts. you are a hippocrit, a sick puppy, and a disgrace to all true Muslims.

Pull your mind out of the gutter Osame. You are a pervert. It is obvious to all. You embarrass each and every tolerant Muslim on eBaby.

07:37 AM Oct 23 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

Thailand is famous for really spicy food.Really delicious food. Thailand is famous for incredibly beautiful beaches and resorts. Thailand is famous for their reverence of the elephant. Thailand is famous for the people's devotion to their king. Thailand is famous for excellent, non-sexual massage techniques. Thailand is famous for sincere and genuinely loving people.

I have been to Thailand and experienced respect, kindness , hospitality and the warmth of real loving and kind people.

I have been fortunate enough to visit more than 40 different countries. I have met completely wonderful people in each country I have visited. That said, there is no country whose people can teach more about compassion and human kindness than the people of Thailand.

Thailand is famous for many things noble, but all a degenerate, hate mongering,demon like Osame can think of is prostitution. It shows his comtempt for humanity.It shows his own personal manifestation of Allah. I'm glad my Islamic friends believe in a more comappsionate and loving God.

It will be a cold day in hell when Osasame can acknowledge the grace and beauty of a people other than those who he believes hates all others who are not like him

Thailand is famous for may noble things, only a degenerate litle Osasame focuses on prostitution, and no prostitute  is less worthy of compassion than Osesame.

Osesame, you are a true disgrace to Islam. Try to pull your mind from the gutter. Try really hard. It will take you many years of practice to understand your own religion, but I do not give up, even o degeneraes swuch as yourself.

Randy

08:06 AM Oct 23 2008 |

Tsaokuohua

China

A very beautifal country,^x%x*$,but the people I not know any one.

08:30 AM Oct 23 2008 |

Tsaokuohua

China

A good place.

08:41 AM Oct 23 2008 |

-Aim-

-Aim-

Thailand

Yes, such a beautiful place in thailand :)

09:17 AM Oct 23 2008 |

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

Thanks for all your opinion. I would like to know your opinion about my country. Show you my beautiful country and our beautiful mind.

Thailand the land of smile Smile

10:13 AM Oct 23 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hi Maya, Thailand is really the land of smile, and smiling people right there. I love it for this.
I’ve been there only once, but the amazing scenery, special buildings and kind people hit me so much….hope I’d be there again soon
By the way, I visited Bankok, Sukhothai and Huahin last time. And I’m planning to go to Chiangmai next time…

08:20 AM Oct 26 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

O low, gay supporter, lover of vice randy…..u realy have rude tongue…try to get rid of it…..i know ur sly pattern in speach…
all that coz i fight vice u love….i know all like u hate chastity, purity and decent…..and ebaby here know them by name…
it is a loss to spend words for insects like u..
go to hell with ur bad thoughts

08:59 AM Oct 26 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

Osesame, You are the one who thinks only of vice. It is obvious from your posts. It is you and people like you who make Islam look like a vicious and intolerant religion an paints Muslims as a hateful people. I am smart enought to realize that you do not represent most Muslims, but you are too stupid to realize that most Thai people are not prostitutes. It is your focus on sex, which you can never stop thinking about that leads you to your rude comments.

Supporter of gays? I said I support gay rights. I support gay rights because only an idiot would think that they can support their own right to be heterosexual without also supporting the right of others to choose their sexual preference.

Rude tongue? I said Thailand is a wonderful country. the people are very friendly and kind and the country is beautiful.

You were unable to simply say something nice about the Thai people without also insulting them.

If I hated purity, decency, and chastity then you would be my best friend.

If I go to hell, then I will meet you there and buy you a beer and a nice pork dinner :)

You do not fight vice, you embrace hatred. It is obvious fro your posts. "Fighting vice" is a facade you use to thinly disguise your hateful being.

In general, the Thai people are a hard working, kind and gentle people. You will never meet a more warm and friendly people in any country. 

It is a shame that you are a pervert who can only think of sex and lack the decency to say a single kind word about these wonderful people. 

03:17 PM Oct 26 2008 |