Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about Thailand, Thai peoples?

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

Have you ever heard about my country?

Have you ever visited here before?

What do you think about us?

Just sharing your opinion and I'll be back to tell you more

The palace

The palace

floating market 

The floating market 

Cool

08:01 AM Oct 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

for pitty, thailand is famous for another things!!!!!!
i wish all thailand like u…

08:16 AM Oct 21 2008 |

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

You might have meant about the prostitute, don't you?  Please just open mind to see another things not all the girls like that. Actually in our custom is so puriness and live with happiness but I think from the western custom have been changing us and beleive me most of us are good one then you wouldn't forget us and our country. There are so many good things hereLaughing

08:37 AM Oct 21 2008 |

sunshine007

Thailand

I agree with you mayaKiss. There are many good things in Thailand. Land of smile is a nick name of Thailand.

Thai people are very friendly and kindness.

10:47 AM Oct 21 2008 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

Thailand has a wonderful nature. and I guess its people are good too.

I like Thai food. It is delicious. :)

11:10 AM Oct 21 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

i loooved thai food! :D

12:33 PM Oct 21 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

yes maya, i realy say to u what  jump to mind when thailand is mentioned…the country of prostitution….i know it has muslims as any muslims in the world and may be better than other muslims..but this is the truth….
of course muslim girls not like so…or at least the major of them…and minor influnced with western culutre…may Allah guide all to the right way..
by the way, how can u buy from the floating market?!!!!

01:00 PM Oct 21 2008 |

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

If u wanna know u'd better come here to see by yourself lol. Actually if we stay upstair not on the boat just calling them to send the things you want to you or if u like to see the real and also wanna b on boat u will have more fun. Is that interesting, right? how could peoples deal a business on boat? lol

02:21 PM Oct 21 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i'm afread that if i bought a thing, fall in the river….Laughing

02:51 PM Oct 21 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

I have been to Bangkok three times,very nice city I like it.The most interesting place is Emerald pagoda.

02:24 PM Oct 22 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

Thailand is a wonderful country. the people are very friendly and kind and the country is beautiful. I was fortunate enough to be there last year for the Kings birthday. Itr was a great celebration.

It is too bad that all Osame can think about is sex and hate. Osame only believes what he is told he must believe and lacks the courage and wisdom to see beyond the evil his teachers teach him. The Thai people generally lack the basic hatred that Osame so embraces.

The Thai people are marvelous and many could learn grace and compassion from them.

I cannot wait to return and see friends there again.

And Osame,  every prostitute in thailand has better moral character than you posess. You Islam is not your religion, it is only a cruch you use. I know many Muslims who are not the hateful beings you are and who have true religious belifs that are based  in kindness. You are a bad example of Islam. for you Allah is an excuse to hate and judge.

09:18 PM Oct 22 2008 |