Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

islam

chokour

chokour

Chad

InnocentHi everybody,I want to talk about islam,but before, I want to let you know that my english is not very good,that  why,I want everyone try to understan my message.Okay,let's talk about islam:islam is the peace for everybody but unfortunatly most of people don't know what is islam,but just they hate this important religion for everybody.Why they don't try know the islam,please don't confuse islam and muslim,beacause there is a big different between them,islam:is the religion of peace,science,life and so on,but muslim:is the person who practise islam,he can be bad or good .Thak you for your understanding.

04:25 PM Mar 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Japanese & Korean LOVER

Saudi Arabia

Hi…..I want to say that Islam is really a great religion,but some people take a bad idea about it because of the behavior of some people.Some people don't know the exact rules of Islam and then missbehave.Also,some people want to imitate some bad things from some non-Muslims without any considerations of their own religion and without thinking if these things will affect their religion or not.

Finally,if any one reads about Islam from its sourses,like books,he will find it a great religion…....Thank you for this important subject…....

02:10 PM Mar 17 2007 |

sideway

sideway

China

I don’t know much about islam and muslim.
but I believe every religion’s real’s objects include keeping peace of the world, eliminating racial discrimination and so on

02:51 PM Mar 17 2007 |

fazilah4

fazilah4

Malaysia

yup.we must proud to be muslim. just follow the rules and forbidding the wrong.whole things ion our daily life have thought in Al-Quran. that holy Quran is guiding us to follow the right path. anyway hope whole muslim can be a very good vicegerent.

02:05 AM Mar 27 2007 |

fazilah4

fazilah4

Malaysia

yup.we must proud to be muslim. just follow the rules and forbidding the wrong.whole things ion our daily life have thought in Al-Quran. that holy Quran is guiding us to follow the right path. anyway hope whole muslim can be a very good vicegerent.

02:05 AM Mar 27 2007 |

gul.sheva

gul.sheva

Turkey

thx everyone for the explanations…yes, we should really be proud pf being a Muslim

but, what does "vicegerent" mean? I looked it up in the dictionary but the meaning I have found doesnot fit here:((

11:18 AM Apr 01 2007 |

tanin

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

vicegerent means"QURAN says human is the vicegerent on the earth" after creation of human god says human is the best creat so the other created must respect them .

god sends 124000 prophets for peaple to guide & show the  way to reach welfare

but how percents of us understand this way or could be a good vicegerent???

12:24 PM Apr 01 2007 |

javeedhussain

United Arab Emirates

Salaam everyone,After seeing few important comments I would say a true religion should be follow, it’s not for you and me but for all of us, one more thing 2 say “Do not compare a religion with their followers, but with their Books, fundamental and Rules of religion” I hope it means a lot.May god guide us 2 the right path.

Javeed Hussain

07:54 AM Apr 05 2007 |

alex11745

alex11745

United Kingdom

well….in my thought.

every religions are perfect. islam,chatholic,buddha & so forth.however,some people use these for their profits, stretching the religions in their favor.thats too bad.

thats absolutely not enough just to belive a religion, but we should do what we have been taught from own religion.

hmm its not about the islam… but i love everyone, i dont care who u r, where u from…  if u only consider life valuable. im trying to..    

one more thing, we should admit that u are not who i am. we may be different.so,never ever compel to obey without consent.

08:44 AM Apr 05 2007 |

mehdi_dolati

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi everybody

I don't intend just to talk about Islam. I'm going to talk about all religions. you know, any religion used to be a movement ahead when it came at first. But unfortunatlly, when it could achieve to the power of its time everything had changed. This is not only true about religions but also about all movements.

The only thing that makes Islam different from other movements is its cleaver messenger. He tried, and I think managed to, brings the art of thinking in everyday life.

09:02 AM Apr 05 2007 |

loony

loony

Saudi Arabia

Nice topic

and Great feed backs ppl

Smile

06:15 PM Apr 08 2007 |