Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

islam

chokour

chokour

Chad

InnocentHi everybody,I want to talk about islam,but before, I want to let you know that my english is not very good,that  why,I want everyone try to understan my message.Okay,let's talk about islam:islam is the peace for everybody but unfortunatly most of people don't know what is islam,but just they hate this important religion for everybody.Why they don't try know the islam,please don't confuse islam and muslim,beacause there is a big different between them,islam:is the religion of peace,science,life and so on,but muslim:is the person who practise islam,he can be bad or good .Thak you for your understanding.

04:25 PM Mar 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

onurdata

onurdata

United Kingdom

Thank you very much on this thread.I hope every Christian and the others are reading this thread

12:38 PM May 30 2007 |

ruanlu

ruanlu

China

Everyone has his own belief.I think that if only people has got a correct choice,he gets his islam.

02:19 AM May 31 2007 |

berbere

berbere

Algeria

hello

Hocine from Algeria 29 years old.

You have to make difference between islam as a monothiest religion which envoles so many rules and a treasure of life phylosiphy and the muslim as a creature with the both values hurt and good.So to find difference; you should anderstand islam before looking the muslim behaviours .

MANY THANKS.

11:08 AM May 31 2007 |

ikramrizz

ikramrizz

India

jazakALLAH there are many good peoples like who wants to give the correct information about the true religion ISLAM may ALLAH help you

and i wish a wish for you that all your wishes come true.

11:25 AM Oct 13 2007 |