Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

GO OBAMA!

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★ I JUST LIKE THIS GUY!

01:31 AM Nov 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

whywills

China

I hope obama would be a good president of United states,and I also hope he can bring new vigor and vitality into the world economics.
so go obama!!we are looking at you.

08:00 AM Nov 10 2008 |

airdwindle

airdwindle

China

One thing I care for is his attitude to China~

02:12 PM Nov 10 2008 |

whywills

China

whoever be the president of america, the sino-US relations won't be change essentially, even bush, he was very tough on china,but the foreground of the sino-us relations is good,the trend should be keeping for a long time, the president is  just a spokesperson of american government,

so we can do nothing for the trend,except keep attention.

03:15 AM Nov 11 2008 |

endurereality

United States

America Will Answer To International Banks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PFfzWauYaI

04:02 AM Nov 11 2008 |

toumingzzh

toumingzzh

China

As Chinese,i don't know much about OBAMA.But this guy looks good than BUSH,and could feel confidence.Good Luck!

03:28 PM Nov 11 2008 |

toumingzzh

toumingzzh

China

As Chinese,I don't know much about OBAMA.But this gus looks better than BUSH,and colud feel confidence.Good Luck!

03:41 PM Nov 11 2008 |

ajians

ajians

Hungary

wahaha~!

05:31 PM Nov 11 2008 |

minako02

minako02

Japan

I study english

04:50 AM Nov 12 2008 |

Appreciation

United States

Obama is cool!

04:54 AM Nov 12 2008 |

arare

arare

Turkey

yeah,, more people are thinking that Obama will be great for america,and he wonT follow Bush.in fact people think that racism wonT be gone on after this election because of Obama, i heard this on TV.because these people think that Obama hasnT been elected by only black people.in this election everybody wanted him and everbody who want Obama is happy now.in my opinion his job will be hard because of the economic crisis,he will try to save a country from crisis and meantime he will govern ABD,it must be hard. 

11:18 PM Nov 12 2008 |