Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

GO OBAMA!

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★ I JUST LIKE THIS GUY!

01:31 AM Nov 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

What will happen if obama was running for presidency against someone like bush jr before bush jr ruin his popularity with his unpopular policy on war? Do you think he’d make it against bush jr?

07:20 PM Nov 13 2008 |

a920115

a920115

Taiwan

Yes , we can !!

05:08 AM Nov 14 2008 |

MarocLady

MarocLady

Germany

mike_gwen,

probably not.

08:36 PM Nov 14 2008 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

hope he can become a better leader.be friendly to china

08:06 AM Nov 15 2008 |

zeray

zeray

China

I think he is a good guy

maybe changings need time!

03:27 PM Nov 15 2008 |

dolcella

Croatia

I'm glad he became the president,he looks so sweet :) 

09:28 PM Nov 15 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

the diffrence first not between persons but between parties ..repuplican motivated directly by israel (DID U NOTICE THE WARS…ALL HAPPENED WITH THEM AND COMPARE WITH FOR EX CLINTON)..but the influnce of isreal on deomcracy is not directly ..
the second matter the personality itself …and i think no person worst than Bush…
SO the matter depond on the attitude of party first then personality second…

02:55 PM Nov 17 2008 |

An'an

China

Obama, let me understood "Nothing is impossible" in the United States, i think Obama is lucky to be the president of the US, also the people in the United States is lucky, they can be really vote their choice…..i have listened the speech after he won….so touched…i hope he can bring the change to the US, and also to the world….Stop the war, bring the peace and progress…everything will be fine in future…...

07:15 AM Nov 18 2008 |

Kviva

Kviva

Russian Federation

I couldn't understand why all the world has obcessed by Obama like a messia. I don't know what kind of president he will be. 8 years ago Bush had becam the president, the result of this we can see. Lets speak about Obama-president on 2010

08:03 PM Nov 20 2008 |

freak princess

Jordan

i think with obama will be mooooore wars moore murder mooore homeless children in da arab world im hoping he'll br diffrent coz w.bosh made the world with noooooooo f**ing peace he cilled alot of families in da iraq in palestine i knw israel behind dis but he gave a hand wid them i cant wait to say them in hell

hope obama will change a lil bit wid da terrobil thigs that w.bosh did

cyaaaaaaa

09:59 AM Nov 22 2008 |