Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like travel?

myi

myi

Japan

Do you like to traveling?  I like travel!!    

I like to make a new friends and create nice memories while on a journy.

Where have you traveled to?

04:50 AM Dec 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

palpoemc

Czech Republic

I love traveling too. That’s why I created my website, where my traveling.
You can also have it
There is it: http://www.earnandlive.com/

09:56 PM May 30 2013 |

tatuana

Ukraine

I like to travel very much, because when i change different places I can make new friends, see new places, feel new emotions.

03:40 PM Jun 14 2013 |

ddenniz

ddenniz

Turkey

absolutely I like travel :) unfortunately I cant go to abroad but I have been to lots of city in my country. I met people having different kinds of personalities. thanks to this, I learned lots of thing from them and of course I had fun so much. :) 

10:44 PM Aug 11 2013 |

sultanbr

sultanbr

Saudi Arabia

Travel gives you many beautiful things, the new friendships, learn from the outside world, and most importantly of all this .. Travel feeds the soul and intellect together .

12:44 AM Dec 03 2013 |

RicaAzmaria

Philippines

I don’t just like travelling, I love it! I would even sacrifice my savings just to travel around the world. Touring with or without companions is great as long as I got my sense of direction and some pocket money.

Since I was a kid, my parents would always take me and my brother to different tourists spots in the Philippines. And in my teenage years, I was able to travel in Hongkong, Macau, Singapore, France, Greece, Quatar, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, and England. It cost a lot but the experience was worth it.

My recent travel was in Japan. I went to Tokyo and Osaka. I went there with my father during the first week of April and I didn’t expect how cold the breeze would be.

Travelling is my one and only vice.

07:52 AM Oct 15 2015 |

tasharaf

tasharaf

Pakistan

i like travel.i like to make new friends and want to talk with them .

08:48 AM Feb 11 2016 |

Zebe

Zebe

Argentina

I like travelling too

11:14 PM Mar 19 2016 |

Nadia_1

Nadia_1

Pakistan

yes i LIKE to tarvel around the World….........wana discover culture, people, and beauty of nature. 

08:52 AM Apr 28 2016 |

Nadia_1

Nadia_1

Pakistan

RicaAzmari
a
  ,,, I am impressed with your travelling record…as mush as u love it as much u r going and discovering new places.. great!

06:57 AM May 02 2016 |