Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about JDrama???

Japanese & Korean LOVER

Saudi Arabia

Hi..For me I love JDrama so much especially "Hana Yori Dango","Summer Snow", and all JDrama that has Oguri Shun-San…....What do you really think of JDrama??,and what do you really think of Oguri Shun-San??, for me he is SOOOOOO HOT…..........

02:07 PM Mar 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Japanese & Korean LOVER

Saudi Arabia

Hi…...

I'm really disappointed.No one loves Japanese Drama…..

Why don't you tell me about the JDrama you saw????

hope to get replies soooooon

04:06 PM Mar 24 2007 |

alex11745

alex11745

United Kingdom

Hi~ i ve seen lots of j-dramas. i saw the drama Hana Yori Dango only 1 set. cuz its not good to me. but, summer snow really awesome. as i was watching the it, i was  almost cry. really so sad drama. have you ever seen the drama "One Liter of Tears"? its the similar type with summer snow. these dramas have a asian (may be far eastern asian??) emotion&concept which other people cant understand… im not sure.

recently, i saw  "the Nodame Cantabile", comedy drama. its so really fun.and this has made me closer to classical music. this is the best j- rama in 2006, i think so.

09:23 AM Mar 25 2007 |

sindous

Gambia

hello my dear,my name is buba barry a young gambian age of 26 years old teacher, i am a man with single,i am looking for a nice and kind friend who will be with me up to the end of our life….my hobbies are football basketball and travuling if any person have intrested on me i am always there for you…..my e-mail…..    

07:01 PM Mar 25 2007 |

Japanese & Korean LOVER

Saudi Arabia

Hi all…..

Thank you for your replies….

Yes I've seen " One Liter of Tears" and I cried while I was watching it…..

I haven't seen " The Nodame Cantabile" ,but I'll search for it…....

Thanks again for your replies…

09:39 PM Mar 25 2007 |

Japanese & Korean LOVER

Saudi Arabia

Hi everybody…...

please reply…

Have anyone seen the JDrama "Nana" ??........

Then tell me about any other JDrama that you have seen????????

hope to get replies soon….....

09:54 PM Mar 26 2007 |

fazilah4

fazilah4

Malaysia

for my points of views. korean and japanease drama was exiting and excitement..i loove to wacth.why i said that..first time i wacthed winter sonata korean drama its was so nice and start form that i always find out the others drama form korea and japan..anyway my friends often watching that drama from tha country.

02:00 AM Mar 27 2007 |

Soyolma

Soyolma

Russian Federation

Hi! I very like watching JDramas. The first drama, which i saw it was being Hana Yori Dango.

12:46 PM Nov 08 2008 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

It's funny but I watch Japanese TV all the time. That's mainly because I have a very close Japanese friend and I want to understand her culture and language. BUT! I watch the shows in Japanese. I don't understand anything about the Japanese language but I love the shows. I try to figure out what is going on in the dramas anyway, so it's fun. (I like the cooking shows too!)

01:53 AM Nov 09 2008 |

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

I'm also like J/K Drama too but not too deep I prefer HK drama lol.

Now I like "the Dragon" it's about the surgery team in Japan it's on TV show in Thailand but I think I'm gonna find DVD for myself.

"Hanayori Dango" I like Rui and Sukishi Cool

03:13 PM Nov 09 2008 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

boring!

03:35 PM Nov 09 2008 |