Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you enjoy your life?

Yuri

Yuri

Japan

Are you enjoy your life?

I enjoy my life.

04:43 AM Dec 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

susanyuanfen

China

I dislike my present life,which is making me gloomy and depressed! I need friends, I feel very lonely and sad.

04:58 AM Dec 10 2008 |

derek.ray

derek.ray

China

Life is good and it's the gift of God, We should cherish our life, enjoy it, and do not waste your life.

05:07 AM Dec 10 2008 |

Yuri

Yuri

Japan

Why?

please tech ne your talk.

05:09 AM Dec 10 2008 |

derek.ray

derek.ray

China

hi,susanyuanfen

Sorry about what you felt, maybe all you need is step out and make friends withs others, and talk to them, share your happiness and sadness with them, then you will feel good and all your sadness will go.

05:12 AM Dec 10 2008 |

susanyuanfen

China

Thanks very much, derek. I will adjust my mind to have a nice life. But sometimes I can not breathe freely with the pressure and resposibility of life. Everyone has something special not to be konwn by others, just undertake it oneselfe.I just feel lonely in the strange cith without best friend. Maybe some time later, I will be very happy as usual. Thanks a lot for all of you!

09:09 AM Dec 10 2008 |

Nastyha

Belarus

i also quite agree that life is a gift!we need to try to enjoy it. Yet there are moments in your life when you feel lost and depressed, when there is a thought in your head: There is no happy end!

still there are people that make your life full of sense and happiness: relatives, friends, kids, your betterhalf=)

09:56 AM Dec 10 2008 |

mirl

Sweden

My life is unluckily boring… so I don't enjoy it… I must have patience and it will be better…

12:21 PM Dec 10 2008 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

It's hard to describe my life.There is no passion in my life ,it's too normal,but I like it ,and I will try my best to enjioy the peace and happiness.It's all i can do.

12:35 PM Dec 10 2008 |

kimo000

kimo000

Egypt

i was enjoy it
but now no
and i try to enjoy it but i can’t till now

12:38 PM Dec 10 2008 |