Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

For Girls..

MeMe

MeMe

Saudi Arabia

hey girlsSmilewhat do u thing of this topic?

who would u prefer to marry a man who loves u & wants to make u happy, though u doesn't have any feeling towards him OR to marry a handsome man whom u love , but he does not love u?

09:49 AM Mar 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tote

tote

Saudi Arabia

hi there my english is bad but i have germmany , fransh , spanish and russish but we can do that >>> i talk a bout the language and i find that”s fany :)...
and i want macke funy friends(shelah).
see ya
sorry i forget something i can arabic speaking ;)

06:40 PM Mar 18 2007 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

i think some girls don't want to marry with a boy who she don't love.at least I will not do like that.if you haven't any feeling to him. how to live with him every day?but some girls can do like that.that's the difference with every one.

04:41 AM Mar 20 2007 |

ashtenia

ashtenia

Finland

Umh, I'd rather marry a gorgeous guy whom I love and who loves me =D
Is it even possible to find someone like that?

04:57 PM Mar 20 2007 |

MeMe

MeMe

Saudi Arabia

hey girls….good answers, i guess we all have nearly the same openion..& u got me my friend "japanese & korean lover"...hehehe

4 me i guess i will choose…....mmmm neither of them, cause there has to be a mutual love…he should love me & i should love him, in order to understand each other. However, i will not find Mr.right…lol. Therefore, the idea of marriage is far away from my mind.

12:50 PM Mar 21 2007 |

fazilah4

fazilah4

Malaysia

hi actually i fully agreed with daisy. daisy said is right. we never knows what happen in future. just imagine that if u married someone who loves but he or she ot love u at all then this things will happen. dishonest, betray, liar, neglect, etc, and the 2sd stiuation..u marry with someone u who really ,loves and care for u. give his her great attention and caring u so much, comfort u when u upset andtry to solve yopur problem..this is good to u in future and slowly u will fall in love with that kind of person.

02:59 AM Mar 22 2007 |

embekemkhoaimon

Viet Nam

oh, I'll leave the men back, go ahead, hopping .. in a very nice day, my true love will come..

06:30 AM Mar 22 2007 |

Libmo

China

modern girl ,i fell that is very very "Older-Women"

07:20 AM Mar 22 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Surprised There is no choice here if we are speaking about a relation based on feelings. Besides, you said the word “marry”...Puf,puf…cohabitation is difficult enough when love exist by both sides. So, how long will take to explode chaos without this “ingredient”?Lend me your chronometer, pls J

Of course, until nowadays we can count numerous convenience marriage cases. Buuuuut… there’s only one life. So, if some day we take the plunge to share our lives with somebody. Let’s bet  by the best (at least, the best in that moment) Carpe   Diem!

05:16 PM Mar 23 2007 |

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

hi meme!

i agree with daisy 2007, i won't marry neither the 1st, nor the 2nd. because in the first case i will betray the man whom i've married (which is not good), and in the second case, i'll betray myself, my feelings, (which is not good either)

01:36 PM Apr 02 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Surly i will choose the first one…...i enjoy the feeling of being loved and i don't believe i won't have any feeling of a man who loves me forever. In fact the feelings of the two lovers should grow as they stay together.

A man whom i love but don't love me. Let the guy go to hell.  LOL  just joking…Tongue out

I give my best wishes to his happiness…... In fact i will keep him in the bottom of my heart….......

01:47 PM Apr 02 2007 |