Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you beleive in love at first singht ?

galus

Cameroon

hi there, another discussion with my friend. personnaly  i don't or rather it could be a good start for a more genuine relationship. what about you ?

08:12 PM Dec 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

galus

Cameroon

interesting, where did you get that from ?

09:14 AM Dec 18 2008 |

cabbage19270101

China

An author (I cant recall his nameLaughing) said that only the love at first sight is the ture love.

Anyway, that's very romantic in a novel.

01:52 PM Dec 18 2008 |

coolali2004

Kuwait

well , i don't realy think that some one will fall in love with another in the very first sight . maybe i'll like a girl from the first sight if she were biautiful but still it's not called love ,, because love is not that simple . to love some one is to be ready to sacrifice any thing to keep that love even your life !! ,, & i don't think i'm that stuped to be ready to sacrifice my life for some one i just met ! don't you agree with me?

01:55 AM Dec 19 2008 |

ctingla

China

i believe.but it seldom happens.when we are growing,we will have different  feeling for the first sight,it changes with your experiences and your understanding of life and working.hope everybody get his /her true lover!

02:23 AM Dec 19 2008 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

I don't beleive in love at  first sight.Maybe it happens sometimes,but it doesn't mean that this love can last  for ever.

04:58 AM Dec 19 2008 |

galus

Cameroon

why not xuemei, if you're really in love.

01:15 PM Dec 19 2008 |

galus

Cameroon

hey blink, i see girls every day that make me say wow. does that mean that i'm in love with them ? 

01:18 PM Dec 19 2008 |

galus

Cameroon

hi aliyatul 

what if the person was blind ? well he/she has other senses left which are more developped: hearing will be the most common alternative in this case.

very funny Laughing

01:30 PM Dec 19 2008 |

galus

Cameroon

good point blink .

05:55 PM Dec 19 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

of course .. actually I loved sumone from 1st sight but I didnt tell him that till now :(

06:29 PM Dec 19 2008 |