Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which country do u hope to live in ?

yudao

yudao

China

there are so many countries around the world, each has its special characteristic,  do u really like ur homeland? if u have  a chance to move, which country do u hope to live in ?

07:29 AM Dec 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

Hmmm…as homeland,must be liking,can not hate…If a chance to move,i will choose Italy,cuz the handsome and gentleman around…haha

02:09 AM Dec 27 2008 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

australia  is my favorite  country !

04:01 AM Dec 27 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

hmm…

one year one country Laughing

i want to travel around the world

04:40 AM Dec 27 2008 |

yudao

yudao

China

Smilewhere is the real communism country?  maybe i should search for it.

or enjoy sunlight, chat with  lover , know everything from internet in the village --far away from crowed ,noise,pollution, etc.

05:18 AM Dec 27 2008 |

candy can

candy can

China

if any chance, i would like to live in Hongkong or Sydney

07:47 AM Dec 27 2008 |

MmLLoO

MmLLoO

Germany

italy, usa, turkey,spain, i have no idea xDxD there are so many beautiful countries…

02:40 AM Jan 01 2009 |

whitetutu

China

There is no perfact place to choose. But I think at least there is a good social system for people who live there. People are treated fairly and equally. The people there are full of love and kind. But it is really hard to find such a place in world. Life is getting harder and harder and people are changing too. High competition and pressure make people change a lot. So I prefer to have chance to travel around world.

11:31 AM Jan 01 2009 |

yudao

yudao

China

we try our best to search for a so wonderful world,but till last  we  know all which we searched for is just a dream. maybe the most wonderful world is really in everyone's  heart , but most of us cann't feel it, so Buddha is always living in  peace and happiness when we are not.

AMon!

02:40 PM Jan 01 2009 |

Sky_Guardian

Indonesia

I'm happy to live in my country but, I'm curious about Japan. if I have money and I can read kanji maybe I'll go or live there

03:40 PM Jan 01 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Obvius question: Uruguay!

02:25 AM Jan 23 2009 |