Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which country do u hope to live in ?

yudao

yudao

China

there are so many countries around the world, each has its special characteristic,  do u really like ur homeland? if u have  a chance to move, which country do u hope to live in ?

07:29 AM Dec 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

funny_shadow

Morocco

i like my country very well,as you like MOROCCO is so beautiful.but if i have to live,i'll be happy to go to NEW-ZEALAND.

12:14 PM Dec 22 2008 |

ady1016

China

i'd live to live in Denmark~~a land filled with imagination and miracles!!! it's a country i've been dream of since the childhood!

01:17 PM Dec 22 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

I want to live in Germany.

I heard that the education is free of charge (not like in my country, school fee is very expensive..). Germany is also has sooo many beautiful places and views (especially the Alps region). There are many delicious foods too like wurst (my favourite!). If it can happen, I wish I live in Berchtesgaden. I think it is one of the most beautiful city in the world…

02:16 PM Dec 22 2008 |

yudao

yudao

China

i love my homeland,but i am really dream of going to another country in which people  enjoy the better social welfare ,and has wonderful landscape , such as switzerland.

03:25 AM Dec 23 2008 |

endurereality

United States

Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Norway, Canada, United Kingdom.. but to live – Japan

04:05 AM Dec 23 2008 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

None,If I have enough money and time,I would like to travel,but not to live in the countries I like .

04:11 AM Dec 23 2008 |

karaze

France

I love Paris and I'm very happy to live in.

11:07 AM Dec 23 2008 |

Capricious___girl

Azerbaijan

I would like to see ITALY

12:55 PM Dec 23 2008 |

jasminelove1

Ghana

like to be in america have been there before and love it

01:22 PM Dec 23 2008 |

jasminelove1

Ghana

USA