Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How did you Find Ebaby?

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

How did you Find English,baby? :)

02:17 PM Jan 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vampi1120

vampi1120

Hong Kong

IM VERY LAZY GOING TO SCHOOL , JUST USE "GOOGLE" FIND " FREE LEARN ENGLISH ON INTERNET" Tongue out

08:48 AM Jan 07 2009 |

nxcom

China

i find ebaby from  Google,it's a good site and so unique.

09:03 AM Jan 07 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

I found ebaby by accident. I wanted to brush up my english knowledge so I found it on google. But I cant remember now when it was. But it was a few years ago. I just looked at today lessons and learnd some foreign words and expressions. I knew that I could find here people from everywhere whom I could get contact. But I havent done it till last october. And I didnt have any idea about sharing my thoughts on forums and so to use the language. First I looked for someone whom I could write. So I met TULYO, an ebabymember from my country by accident and corresponded with him. During the time I learnt how to use Ebaby for my intension I met here also another Ebaby member whom I like very much and share my option with them about this and that on different forums. In that respect thanks a lot Ebaby for providing this opportunity. 

10:52 AM Jan 07 2009 |

grety

grety

Bulgaria

i found it by accident..i was searching one book in english in google and i saw the link…i thought it would be fun to register here :) that's it..end of story Wink Smile

11:19 AM Jan 07 2009 |

amirlashkari22

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I found it accidentally. It’s not still a whole year I’m joining it, but I really enjoy it.
In despite of searching and knowing some another sites (for improving English or even for any other purpose), Ebaby is sth else for me! :)
I’ve got such great friends here who I will not exchange for anything.

11:35 AM Jan 07 2009 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

it was the first day I got internet connection in my home just like ricky Laughing 

I wanted to find a learning english website so I put "learn english" on google and there was ebaby!

01:16 PM Jan 07 2009 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i'm very happy i found this site.it was 2008 and it was the month i have internet at home,too.i wanted to learn english and find friends.i put'english lessons on google" and i added this site to my favourites.i returned later to it and i was surprised to find such a community and such forums!it was a real chance.

now ebaby is part of my life.thanks for sharings and thanks again to ebaby's staff.

04:33 PM Jan 07 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I found it out through google ads in a site called www.esnips.com that i used to frequent to download stuff. 

After creating the account, i did not even bother to revisit , Some person contacted me from china, only then did i explore this site.(I used orkut.com for social networking. back then)

it has been nearly 10  months now I never thought i would frequent this site so much

05:10 PM Jan 07 2009 |

mooonlight

mooonlight

Turkey

one of my friends said me this site, in begining i didnt like so much,it was boring for me, i didnt enter alot, but now i everyday try to enter

07:11 PM Jan 07 2009 |

easyyang

easyyang

China

last week when I look for infomation about a philippine singer called "ivy", the first item of google is not the singer but a membr of ebaby. so, I found it and now I enjoy it!

03:43 PM Jan 09 2009 |