Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

a question

genetique

Morocco

Imagine you are alone and far from the world ….

No one can hear you and no one near to you….

And you want the help for solving some problem !!!

what is the first word that you say and reflect on the inside you!

who can help you ;who can hear you!in your view
''the question for all people''

01:18 PM Jan 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

genetique

Morocco

First and foremost,  the question  is for  all religious and non-religious because I think it's a core question, and the fact probably known to some but not all .for me, the first word I say is :''my allah'', ''we to allah and to him we return''because  God is with us all time , who hear us all the time .sometimes we are with our folks, but  they could not help us because they are unable

02:02 PM Jan 10 2009 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

God help me…..believe me theists and atheists will say that even if they deny that now!

02:09 PM Jan 10 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

What a stupid question!

Why should I say something if I know no one is listening?

03:42 PM Jan 10 2009 |

genetique

Morocco

Do you know the question is not ridiculous or stupid , but unfortunately,you do not understanding the meaning Which is behind the question

10:36 AM Jan 11 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

With no question I would say Y-Allah help me.

M_honor  I think sunay had proved you are right.  

11:48 AM Jan 11 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Smile

01:23 PM Jan 11 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

Are the people in Gaza saying that now?

Of course they are saying it because they are Muslims and Muslims always believe in Allah.. : > )

It doesn't seem to be working for them.

It worked and it will be work for ever. If I would recommend you then I would probably say go and read history about Palestine… In 1187 ( Salah Aldeen Alayobee ) has freed Palestine from the occupation.. However, in 1973 Palestine was going to be freed again by Al-Sadat but too bad that Arafat is the one who just said no. however, it going to be free soon or later. And we only the Muslims know when and how. Smile 

Is Hamas saying, "My Allah"? 

don't worry they are doing their job in a good way.

05:30 PM Jan 11 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

Allah answers all the prayers of the believers

With no question this is certainly right.

06:28 PM Jan 11 2009 |

Marigold

United Arab Emirates

Mystery

I didn't expect such a reply to such a question.  Actually you don't know much about them.  Let me tell you something.  I know 2 girls from Gaza who are writing to another forum (an Arabic forum)..when there is electricity in their home (which happens every 3 days) they connect to the Internet and tell us what is happening in there.  Do you what they say?:

They say even though they are hungry, thirsty, feel cold, scared to death while they hear bombing every minute, they say: we call Allah, we swear that there is God except Allah, we pray for Allah to give us mercy.

Those girls are living the real war in Gaza and are waiting for death every minute, however, they pray for no one except allah.

The same thing I hear from palestinian people calling from Gaza to TV live news, they same exactly the same thing, all their hopes are directed to GOD.

Actually I don't blame you coz to imagine your self in such circumnstances is not like living the actual circumnstances.  So you can judge or answer the question except if you live it and then see your reaction.

09:30 PM Jan 11 2009 |