Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is it love?

aichenzhihuan

China

I am a middle school and I think love between classmates is not good for us.But I think I loved a boy who is sitting behind me.He is good at maths and physics which I was not good at.I don't know whether I was right,but I will miss him when I can't see him.Can you help me? 

12:28 PM Jan 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

truecallin

truecallin

Germany

maybe it's just attraction cuz he's better than you in math an physics.but not love.

02:32 PM Jan 17 2009 |

margo.mirra

Ukraine

I think,if you not sure,is it not love!

05:15 PM Jan 17 2009 |

Esperanto

Russian Federation

Maybe I will look like as a snob, but, in my opinion real love cannot exist in this age. It could be attraction. Please, imagine that he became not good in maths and physics. Will he attract you? 

05:31 PM Jan 17 2009 |

julee

julee

Saudi Arabia

yep

they are right

it's attraction that's all

and it's better to get it out before it develops

>> 

06:00 PM Jan 17 2009 |

aichenzhihuan

China

Maybe as you said.He just care about his studies and he didn't care about me when I was in trouble.Although I isn't outgoing , liked to talk to him.If he isn't good at them ,I can't think how I think of him.

04:58 AM Jan 18 2009 |

Kviva

Kviva

Russian Federation

Who said that the love between classmates is not good. I know people whom were married after this love, if you really feel unhappy when you dont see him, i think its not love, but more than friendship. May be this feeling became your first love, what may be better than first love!!!

05:49 AM Jan 18 2009 |

_jaedeN_

_jaedeN_

Turkey

No its good for u! I was going to school to see only my girls when i was at high =))) !!! It will help your studies also ;)

06:33 AM Jan 18 2009 |

BeeBee

BeeBee

China

ugh!!!!! why we chinese students always have such stupid problem… grap him or don't think about at all… that'z all …

girl.. if you cam dump him you don't need to ask such quetion; you will dump him directly… you ask, that means you can't dump him… so.. have a perfect puppy love…

06:48 AM Jan 18 2009 |

margo.mirra

Ukraine

You tell him about you problem?what he think about this?

10:25 AM Jan 18 2009 |

weit__c

weit__c

Italy

maybe..

12:29 PM Jan 18 2009 |