Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should religeon b our life or should it b a part of it

Jinn_daniels

India

Here mst of the ppl seem to thnk tht religeon decides our lives course,is it r8 or should we b incharge of ur own lives n let religeon help us decide the r8 path(only when its r8,banning homosexuality is unfair,u dnt decide whts nrmal 4 othrs)

11:40 AM Jan 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jinn_daniels

India

Nt really osaseme,untill u give me solid proofe tht god hmslf wrote the do’s n dont’s ,i dnt buy ths theory,as far i c ,sm narrow minded power hungry ppl were also included in the process

08:30 AM Jan 25 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"untill u give me solid proofe tht god hmslf wrote the do’s n dont’s"
Did u see who wrote the instructions of the car? but the car indicated u that there is a maker and when u experinced the instructions, u assured of the system right?...but the matter with the creation has another dimension…it is the life test…
then if creation saw him ..how would it be a test for humans…how would be disbelievers after that who don't obey Him for good deeds and bad ones? i think the life will be tasteless, if we didn't reach Him through our brains and hearts….See Him through His creation, through the system of the life, through His words…..
u will see Him in the hereafter in the judgment day ….at the end of the test…but it will not be repeated and regret has no use at that time…
so the conclusion, now u have two ways choose , believe or not but if u will choose not , don't care about who believe coz "IF U FEEL NO SHAME, THEN DO AS U WISH"....

08:58 AM Jan 25 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Why shud i feel ne shame??if u dnt like the car u throw tht amay,do u do d same with religion,does it cmes with a guarantee,n dnt try to put ur cnsrtative thoughts on me,u should b d 1 who sud b ashamed,who say ur allah says tht to do unhumanly thngs

12:41 PM Jan 25 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"if u dnt like the car u throw tht amay"
then u didn't get what i said before….the car here darling reprsent the creation not the religion and instructions represent the religion …...
"n dnt try to put ur cnsrtative thoughts on me"
i don't put anything on anyone , we just debating..and i think u put ur topic for that reason..right?
"u should b d 1 who sud b ashamed"
why, i didn't do something to be ashamed…or u mean for ilustarting the matter for u?
"who say ur allah says tht to do unhumanly thngs"
Allah order with every thing good and forrbed every thing bad who is the only know what is better for His creation coz He who created ….
lastly, u also didn't get the last phrase mean….think in it over ..it is good for every person or u wanna me to explain it….ok as u wish….but plz don't get me wrong….

01:07 PM Jan 25 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Yes. Religion is good, insofar as it doesn't teach intolerance and hatred of other people.

02:55 PM Jan 25 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Dear,osasame,the nly thng m trieng 2 potray is tht any religeon dosent nly offrs good ways 2 follow,bt sm bad as well(like the sun revolve around d earth)n whn u blindly follow it ,u also take d bad stuff inside,hope u didnt took tht personally….

01:25 AM Jan 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"hope u didnt took tht personally…."
no dear, i didn't get u wrong …i like debating….but what i want to deliver to u is that the Creator He is the only one know what is good and what is bad for his creation…..of course if u made anything, u would know what is good and what is bad for it….
if u think over in (for ex.) how the eye work? how our body all work? how the animal live? how is the huge universe go in this precise system?IF u wanna calculate ur voulime according to what we know only of our galaxy then imagine the universe..u will feel ur self nothing according to His creation…..u can't say a thing but GLORY BE TO HIM..

05:46 AM Jan 26 2009 |